Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Monday Night Challenge

janeez e2
6 1.2k 8 United Kingdom
16 Jan 2011 9:15PM
OK peeps it's my turn tomorrow night and the first time I have hosted this prestigeous event. I promise a topic with plenty of scope for creativity and variety.

So get your batteries charged ready for 8.00pm tomorrow evening. It's fun, it's easy and it's cheap! Three good reasons to get involved. Wink

See you tomorrow

Jane

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

f8 e2
11 9.2k 22 England
17 Jan 2011 2:39AM
If I can rememberWink
JackAllTog e2
5 4.0k 58 United Kingdom
17 Jan 2011 1:18PM
Great turnout last week, great images too - its certainly a fun challenge. I keep a bits box now just for this.
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
17 Jan 2011 2:09PM
ha! - I have about 5 boxes and a house full of bits and I still fail miserably at coming up with any bright ideas Smile
JackAllTog e2
5 4.0k 58 United Kingdom
17 Jan 2011 3:09PM

Quote:Ha! - I have about 5 boxes and a house full of bits and I still fail miserably at coming up with any bright ideas Smile
LOL - Too much is often too little Wink Hope you now have nice bright room for tonight's challenge.

For inspiration I'll try and sit for 5 mins, and think about the subject, ideally i'd construct a story with the subject in it, then get up and grab the camera. Failing that i'll google for inspiration. Failing that i'll mimic the example photo. failing that i'll drink more wine.
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
17 Jan 2011 3:31PM
well if the subject is ever chaos I'll photography my bits and bobs collection - some minds may well boggle when they see it all Smile

Yep - lights are all working again thanks - cost me 30 and worth every penny to save me pratting about testing bulbs etc.

Sadly I make a point of no alcohol consumption on a work night so I can't fall back on that until Friday - I just wait for something to pop into my head which hopefully be the case this evening.
17 Jan 2011 6:40PM
hey guys i cant wait whos the same?
Cristian e2
10 950 1
17 Jan 2011 6:47PM
Having missed last weeks through work, I'll try to check this out at 8pm tonight.
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
17 Jan 2011 6:47PM
I can wait - my lights still aren't working and the electrician ain't getting my money yet Smile I'll be here though with a torch!
janeez e2
6 1.2k 8 United Kingdom
17 Jan 2011 6:59PM

Quote:well if the subject is ever chaos

Doh....never thought of that one. I could photograph my whole house! Chaos reigns supreme. Smile
Lynx08 e2
6 1.2k England
17 Jan 2011 7:10PM
Home at last... hubby out so grabbed a quick bite from the local chippy so I can be here for the challenge!
17 Jan 2011 7:13PM
ive got this song stuck in my head its called the duck song "Then he waddled away waddle waddle waddle till the very next bum bum bum bam bada bum
janeez e2
6 1.2k 8 United Kingdom
17 Jan 2011 7:18PM
You won't need that song for this challenge but a few others spring to mind??????
17 Jan 2011 7:36PM
Evening every one I am in for tonights so camera all charged and ready to go Good luck in hosting tonight !!
Ricky
17 Jan 2011 7:46PM

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.