Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Monday Night Challenge

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

janeez
janeez e2 Member 61195 forum postsjaneez vcard United Kingdom8 Constructive Critique Points
16 Jan 2011 - 9:15 PM

OK peeps it's my turn tomorrow night and the first time I have hosted this prestigeous event. I promise a topic with plenty of scope for creativity and variety.

So get your batteries charged ready for 8.00pm tomorrow evening. It's fun, it's easy and it's cheap! Three good reasons to get involved. Wink

See you tomorrow

Jane

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
16 Jan 2011 - 9:15 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

f8
f8  119169 forum posts England22 Constructive Critique Points
17 Jan 2011 - 2:39 AM

If I can rememberWink

JackAllTog
JackAllTog e2 Member 53666 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
17 Jan 2011 - 1:18 PM

Great turnout last week, great images too - its certainly a fun challenge. I keep a bits box now just for this.

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96092 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
17 Jan 2011 - 2:09 PM

ha! - I have about 5 boxes and a house full of bits and I still fail miserably at coming up with any bright ideas Smile

JackAllTog
JackAllTog e2 Member 53666 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
17 Jan 2011 - 3:09 PM

Quote: Ha! - I have about 5 boxes and a house full of bits and I still fail miserably at coming up with any bright ideas Smile

LOL - Too much is often too little Wink Hope you now have nice bright room for tonight's challenge.

For inspiration I'll try and sit for 5 mins, and think about the subject, ideally i'd construct a story with the subject in it, then get up and grab the camera. Failing that i'll google for inspiration. Failing that i'll mimic the example photo. failing that i'll drink more wine.

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96092 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
17 Jan 2011 - 3:31 PM

well if the subject is ever chaos I'll photography my bits and bobs collection - some minds may well boggle when they see it all Smile

Yep - lights are all working again thanks - cost me 30 and worth every penny to save me pratting about testing bulbs etc.

Sadly I make a point of no alcohol consumption on a work night so I can't fall back on that until Friday - I just wait for something to pop into my head which hopefully be the case this evening.

Skatefilming
17 Jan 2011 - 6:40 PM

hey guys i cant wait whos the same?

Cristian
Cristian  9950 forum posts1 Constructive Critique Points
17 Jan 2011 - 6:47 PM

Having missed last weeks through work, I'll try to check this out at 8pm tonight.

cattyal
17 Jan 2011 - 6:47 PM

I can wait - my lights still aren't working and the electrician ain't getting my money yet Smile I'll be here though with a torch!

janeez
janeez e2 Member 61195 forum postsjaneez vcard United Kingdom8 Constructive Critique Points
17 Jan 2011 - 6:59 PM

Quote: well if the subject is ever chaos

Doh....never thought of that one. I could photograph my whole house! Chaos reigns supreme. Smile

Lynx08
Lynx08 e2 Member 61234 forum postsLynx08 vcard England
17 Jan 2011 - 7:10 PM

Home at last... hubby out so grabbed a quick bite from the local chippy so I can be here for the challenge!

Skatefilming
17 Jan 2011 - 7:13 PM

ive got this song stuck in my head its called the duck song "Then he waddled away waddle waddle waddle till the very next bum bum bum bam bada bum

janeez
17 Jan 2011 - 7:18 PM

You won't need that song for this challenge but a few others spring to mind??????

RickyRossiter
17 Jan 2011 - 7:36 PM

Evening every one I am in for tonights so camera all charged and ready to go Good luck in hosting tonight !!
Ricky

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.