Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Monday Night Challenge

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814
min
min  3519 forum posts England
8 Oct 2012 - 9:13 PM

well this was a hard one with so many entries lol

the winner for tonight is -------- warm by Alison Grin

thank you to those who entered hopefully a few more next week GrinGrin

maggie

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96032 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points

Hi Lyn!

Sadly very very quiet tonight - we really could do with bumping the numbers up somehow but how is the question!

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96032 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
8 Oct 2012 - 9:15 PM

Thanks Maggie - at least all that rummaging paid off Smile

Thanks for hosting - it's a shame when hardly anyone joins in though I concede that sometimes people have other things to do sometimes. However I expect a full contingent next week otherwise I'll have a strop - if I can muster up the energy Smile

Lynx08
Lynx08 e2 Member 61233 forum postsLynx08 vcard England
8 Oct 2012 - 9:16 PM

Well done Alison.
We need to boost awareness, maybe if you started the topic on Sunday evening we could bump it up every hour or so and more people might see it and come along.

min
8 Oct 2012 - 9:17 PM

hi Lyn and Sam Grin

i agree we need to find a way of getting people to join in,

min
8 Oct 2012 - 9:19 PM

good idea Lyn Grin

cattyal
8 Oct 2012 - 9:25 PM

I'll do my best to do that Lyn - I don't know what time I'll be home on Sunday but I don't anticipate it being any later than about 6pm - that should be ok......

Lynx08
Lynx08 e2 Member 61233 forum postsLynx08 vcard England
8 Oct 2012 - 9:26 PM

If you message me Sundau evening I'll help out with "bumping up"

cattyal
8 Oct 2012 - 9:26 PM

okey doke - will do Smile

janeez
janeez e2 Member 61182 forum postsjaneez vcard United Kingdom8 Constructive Critique Points
8 Oct 2012 - 11:42 PM

I would love to take part but Monday night is our club night. Now if was Tuesday, Wednesday Thursday............etc Wink

cattyal
9 Oct 2012 - 8:18 AM

Well I guess changing the day would be an option. We did try a Sunday night challenge but that died a death - is there anyone else that would find another day of the week better? (Makes no difference to me as I never go out)

Jestertheclown

I used to and still try to take part whenever I can but it's not the day that's a problem for me, it's the time.
Most evenings I don't get back with the dog until after eight.

cattyal
9 Oct 2012 - 9:23 AM

I'll let you all debate it - hopefully - and see what peeps think - we can consider it for a couple of days at least! I have to get off out now - not a clue when I'll be home........

Would just a 8.30 start be any better?

Jestertheclown

Probably not for me Ali.
I usually get in about then but by the time we're sorted out, it's really too late for me to organise anything.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.