Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Monday Night One Hour Challenge 15th September 2008

biscuit61 6 16 United Kingdom
15 Sep 2008 9:26PM
Usually the wife does this challenge, but I said I would be behind the camera this week and make her do the posing. Nice to see some new names up tonight.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Sandgrouse e2
8 407 1 United Kingdom
15 Sep 2008 9:30PM
Great topic and some great images, first monday night off work for some time
15 Sep 2008 9:32PM
Janet must be having problems choosing.
chase e2
9 1.1k 242 England
15 Sep 2008 9:36PM
O.K. guys here we go....
This was an exceptionally difficult challenge to judge & I guess you all have your favorites but judge it I had to....................
Thankyou all for your fabulous support,some superb stuff tonight !
I have picked out 6..I could have gone on forever... but so many times they changed places,I had to settle.......

6th plce..GillyB for her great interpretation of Seargent Pepper..some stiff opposition from the others of the same title there Gill !

5th place.. Cattyal with her Maxwell's Silver Hammer..poor Woody !

4th place..Cristian for his Stained Glass Onion...no missing that title !

3rd place..Eviscera..There's a Place..made the hairs on the back of my arms stand up.

2nd place....DaveOvenden...Strawberry Fields Forever...those Strawberrys just went on & on & on &.....yummy !

The winner is......bricurtis...We Can Work It Out...made me laugh to think of doing that Brian,well photographed too,an excellent interpretation !!

So there you are,no-one came last,they were all too good & HM's to you all Smile Smile
See you all next time.

goonivuz...shame you missed out on the time limit,I did like your guitar Sad
Janet xx
Lou_C e2
7 755 2 England
15 Sep 2008 9:38PM
Well done bri Smile
15 Sep 2008 9:43PM
Well done Bri
GPTek e2
8 440 1 England
15 Sep 2008 9:45PM
Well done Bri - hope to see you all next week

Geoff
GillyB e2
9 316 8 United Kingdom
15 Sep 2008 9:48PM
Well done Bri Smile

....and everyone else too especially Janet for a great challenge ( perhaps you need to see someone about the hairs Janet ..... I don't think you are meant to have them on the back of your arms Wink

gill
chase e2
9 1.1k 242 England
15 Sep 2008 9:49PM
Lol Gill...well in the anatomical position I suppose they were in the PA view..... o.k. they were goosebumps !...lol
Cristian e2
10 950 1
15 Sep 2008 9:49PM
Well done Bri - but judging by his entry though, I don't think he has much of a PC left to actually check to see if he won Smile

Cristian
Eviscera e2
8 1.1k 149 United Kingdom
15 Sep 2008 9:53PM
thanks Jan ! glad you saw , great host

Dave
GillyB e2
9 316 8 United Kingdom
15 Sep 2008 10:03PM
Ok Janet ..... I will allow you the PA view ...... I didn't know we were being anatomically correct so you are right Wink
chase e2
9 1.1k 242 England
15 Sep 2008 10:06PM
Gill..I had to think of something to 'dig myself out of the hole'..lol
bricurtis e2
9 1.9k 48 England
15 Sep 2008 10:10PM
Thanks Janet - thanks everyone - a nice surprise - it was a spur of the moment thing and time was tight.

Christian - that pile of junk was my last computer- I have just replaced it. It is lying in the corner of the room and will go to the dump tomorrowSmile

See you all next week.
Brian.
JohnLynch 7 78 6 Ireland
15 Sep 2008 10:11PM
Thanks for the mention, Chase. Too much going on at home, my sis is heading off on a years trip round South America on her lonesome. The evenings tend to become a hot pot of discussion, advice and worries - tonight was no different! She is off on Wednesday so maybe next week...Wink

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.