Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more
Can't Access your Account?
New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
DiBosco (Rob) Last weeks winner and this weeks host is away on holiday so I will host this week if some kind MOD or staff member could set me up with the buttons needed.
Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.
Not sure the web developers are in today but I have submitted a report and marked it urgent.
Thanks Doug if all else fails I will just load a challenge and we can sort the logistic out tomorrow when the guys are back.
For those who are new to the monday night one hour challenge please read the rules and I will see you closer to 8pm.
1. The photo must be taken, processed and uploaded before 9:00pm (one hour).
2. The challenge is started in the main gallery and the gallery description box states what the challenge is. You enter the challenge by uploading your picture as a 'modification' to the challenge announcement.
3. Any submission that appears to be taken before the competition started will be disqualified.
4. Any submission posted after the 'Time's Up!' image is uploaded will also be disqualified.
5. The challenge was originally just for fun but recently great prizes have been added, courtesy of Photoskill! See below for details.
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week.
7. The winner gets to create, run, and judge the challenge the following week.
8. As this uses the modifications feature, the winner needs to be an e2 member but if not, another member may step in and upload a challenge for you.
9. If the winner is on holiday the following week he/she can select another member to upload and take care of the challenge.
Back after a long while and up for a challenge again.......
Can you start at 7.30 or you will clash with Spring Watch
You need to invest in Sky plus Barry then you could just pause Springwatch until the challenge is done lol.
Looks like David has sorted the hosting out.
I have Sky+ but I am already 8 hours behind my programs due to the good weather and a need to capture some peace and quiet.
Good luck with the challange.
looks like it could be a bank holiday washout tonight I hope we get a late surge.
I'm looking in to see if my limited technical ability will let me play tonite..
Bu**er - nearly forgot! Just got time to get set up...
good to see you jailer
Ok we kick off in 5 mins.
...and done! Ready and rarin' to go!
ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.
You must be a member to leave a comment
Get the latest photography news straight from ePHOTOzine in your email every month and win prizes!
1st March 2014 - 31st March 2014
Check out ePHOTOzine's inspirational photo month calendar! Each day click on a window to unveil new photography tips, treats and techniques.
View March's Photo Month Calendar