Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Monday Nigth Challenge - 26/11/12

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

JackAllTog
JackAllTog e2 Member 53627 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
26 Nov 2012 - 2:12 PM

The theme is to be announced at 8pm, here in this forum thread...

Its all for the glory of wining in one hour.
I hope you can join us later...

Rules are as follow:
1. The photo must have been taken, processed and uploaded between 8pm and 9pm (one hour)
2. Entries are to be posted here in this thread
3. Any submission that appears to be taken before the competition started will be disqualified.
4. Any submission posted after 9pm will be disqualified
5. The challenge is just for fun, the prize is your honour in taking part and winning.
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week.
7. The winner gets to create, run, and judge the challenge the following week.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
26 Nov 2012 - 2:12 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Richard_OSullivan

I am afraid i cannot take part this evening but good look with it and I shall look forward to looking back through all the posts when i eventually get back home...

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96057 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
26 Nov 2012 - 3:06 PM

I expect I'll be joining in as usual.

First I have to get into the loft and start dismantling a desk, then I anticipate a phone call which will take up about an hour - that's the one thing that might put paid to my joining in. I've a Woody picture planned but need to make/find props first so that can wait until another evening. I might however come up with an outfit to go with the Cyberman mask - maybe...... and then it'll be bed-time Smile

Jestertheclown
26 Nov 2012 - 5:12 PM

Just another humdrum evening at your house then Ali?

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96057 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
26 Nov 2012 - 6:16 PM

Quote: Just another humdrum evening at your house then Ali?

Oh it's always very boring round here Smile I'm going to attempt to cut some baubles in half later on too - that should be fun!

min
min  3519 forum posts England
26 Nov 2012 - 7:13 PM

evening all Grin

hope your all dry and not been affected by the floods.

maggie

Bloggs
Bloggs  2313 forum posts England
26 Nov 2012 - 7:20 PM

Evening all Wink

JackAllTog
JackAllTog e2 Member 53627 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
26 Nov 2012 - 7:44 PM

Hi Everybody - 15 mins ... please join us Smile

All home and dry now.

Jestertheclown
26 Nov 2012 - 7:45 PM

Quote: I'm going to attempt to cut some baubles in half later on too

If they're the glass ones, then the best way is to put tape, sellotape will do, around it and cut it through the sellotape using a razor saw. I you haven't got one, you can buy them really cheaply at a model shop. A fine hacksaw might also work but it will leave more of a mess.
If they're plastic ones, I'd use the same method but saw slowly because the friction will cause the plastic to melt, then harden on the blade, making it impossible to cut.
You could probably cut the plastic ones successfully with a very sharp craft knife too.

But whatever you do, be very careful!

cattyal
26 Nov 2012 - 7:51 PM

They're plastic ones but I've only got a hacksaw - might see if I can find a razor saw tomorrow. I've also got a pair of leather gardening gloves that will be worn during the operation Smile

Meanwhile I've just broken the end off one as it doesn't need to be neat and I've had an idea of a pic I want to do.

I'm wondering if I should hold off for 10 minutes just in case tonight's challenge will fit what I'm planning to do - though that's probably not really in the spirit of the challenge!

JackAllTog
26 Nov 2012 - 7:53 PM

No one knows the challenge but me, so prepping maybe good or maybe bad Wink

Bloggs
Bloggs  2313 forum posts England
26 Nov 2012 - 7:57 PM

Any clues Stewart Wink

JackAllTog
26 Nov 2012 - 7:59 PM

OK the challenge tonight is "Shiny things", presenting shiny things in a pleasing way Smile
gold-20121125--mg-1407.jpg

I'd like to see photo's of shiny things - your choice Smile

gareth01422
26 Nov 2012 - 7:59 PM

Lets go for it.....

min
min  3519 forum posts England
26 Nov 2012 - 8:37 PM

img-0022.jpg

iphone

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.