Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Mount card

14 Nov 2012 1:55PM
CAn anyone suggest where to buy mounting card 400mm x 500mm suitable for sticking pics to for competitions? Thanks for your help!

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

mikehit e2
5 7.1k 11 United Kingdom
14 Nov 2012 1:59PM
I buy mine from Hobbycraft - our local store has about 30 colours to choose from. They come in A1 size but at about 4 sheet they are not particularly expensive so you have plenty spare for the next competition Smile
I think most well-stocked craft shops will have them and may stock smaller sizes.

EDITED to correct errors.
orts e2
3 3 United Kingdom
14 Nov 2012 2:09PM
I have bought from Amazon in the past, and also the Range.
MikeRC e2
9 3.5k United Kingdom
14 Nov 2012 3:18PM
...another vote for Amazon.
I buy mine from Cotswold Mounds - most common sizes and window mounts. But they do have a minimum order of 20 before VAT and postage.
I used to buy in bulk for my local camera club.
14 Nov 2012 5:20PM
Thanks, all. I'll ask the camera club if they sell mounts or if they have an arrangement with a local firm who does.
psiman e2
11 551 Wales
14 Nov 2012 11:45PM
Hi Gill,

As I see you're also based in North Wales, Kinmel Paper Supplies in Rhyl has a good range of mountboard which they can cut to size for you and prices are reasonable. If you ever visit the Nantwich area, Alexander Paper Supplies in Dagfields Crafts & Antiques Centre also stocks a good range and will cut to size.

A couple of members of my club (Beaumaris & Menai Bridge) also use the following company who deliver:

Robinsons Framing Supplies Ltd
Unit 3
Wareing Road
Liverpool
Merseyside
L9 7AU

Telephone: 0151 521 7151
Fax: 0151 524 3229

Simon

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.