Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Multiple Upload

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
davidburleson
davidburleson ePHOTOzine Staff 72236 forum postsdavidburleson vcard United Kingdom
16 May 2012 - 9:32 AM

@cats_123

You should be able to upload versions to a portfolio photo before submitting to the main gallery by following these steps:

1. Upload a photo to your portfolio using the multi uploader
2. Click that photo in your portfolio to view it
3. Click the 'Upload Versions' button
4. Choose the type of version you are adding
5. Use the provided version multi uploader to upload your versions to this photo

Once these steps are complete you will have a photo in your portfolio with versions which hasn't been submitted to the gallery yet.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
16 May 2012 - 9:32 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cats_123
cats_123 e2 Member 103956 forum postscats_123 vcard Northern Ireland24 Constructive Critique Points
16 May 2012 - 10:50 AM

Quote: @cats_123

You should be able to upload versions to a portfolio photo before submitting to the main gallery by following these steps:

1. Upload a photo to your portfolio using the multi uploader
2. Click that photo in your portfolio to view it
3. Click the 'Upload Versions' button
4. Choose the type of version you are adding
5. Use the provided version multi uploader to upload your versions to this photo

Once these steps are complete you will have a photo in your portfolio with versions which hasn't been submitted to the gallery yet.

Have tried that and step 5 doesn't seem to kick in...it only allows me to upload images stored on my PC (not in my pf) Sad

jeff

MrGoatsmilk
16 May 2012 - 11:40 AM

Just tried the uploader. Love it.

Sometimes I'm at work and want to upload a shot but can't because it's at home, but now I can just take one from my queue Grin

Can I use the uploader from my iPad and choose one from the queue?

Stu

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1218416 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
16 May 2012 - 12:23 PM

Quote: Can I use the uploader from my iPad and choose one from the queue?

Yes if you browse using the site rather than the app

Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 813402 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
16 May 2012 - 12:27 PM

Quote: Yes if you browse using the site rather than the app

Really? Don't think you can upload at all using site, Pete.

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1218416 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
16 May 2012 - 12:30 PM

Quote: Really? Don't think you can upload at all using site, Pete.

Apple have a stupid restriction in place the removes the upload button, but if the photo's in your portfolio already (loaded earlier using the multiple upload button) you can now go to the epz upload area and select the photo from your portfolio to add to the gallery.

Last Modified By Pete at 16 May 2012 - 12:30 PM
Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 813402 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
16 May 2012 - 12:33 PM

I get you...Smile

searlem
searlem e2 Member 637 forum postssearlem vcard England1 Constructive Critique Points
16 May 2012 - 12:46 PM

Having now tried the multiple upload I think it is great, upload a batch of photos when the computer is on, and then add to the gallery from either my iPad or iPhone, really easy, and as I don't use the computer that much now other than for editing photos a really great timesaver, none of that tedious waiting to boot up.

rhousham
rhousham e2 Member 7431 forum postsrhousham vcard United Kingdom
16 May 2012 - 1:50 PM

Quote: Looks like I can create an Album and add to the Album when uploading with the multiple upload but having had a look around cannot see an optionj for adding images already in my PF & the Gallery.

Is it there somewhere that I have not spotted ?

Thanks, we have now added the images so when you click the add images button in the manage album the image should now be in there.
Richard

Last Modified By Moderator Team at 16 May 2012 - 2:07 PM
Jestertheclown
16 May 2012 - 2:24 PM

Quote: none of that tedious waiting to boot up.

. . . tedious waiting?

What system are you using?

Coleslaw
16 May 2012 - 2:27 PM

must be Microsoft.....Smile

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1214381 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
16 May 2012 - 2:39 PM

I`ve been trying to upload something to a forum thread but gave up.

Is this new multiple upload facility likely to effect other aspects of the speed of the site.

Pete
16 May 2012 - 2:45 PM

Quote:
Is this new multiple upload facility likely to effect other aspects of the speed of the site.

No it shouldn't have any impact

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1214381 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
16 May 2012 - 3:00 PM

How long should it take (roughly) with a 200kb file.

For me it was just a few second but now it like waiting for paint to dry and I just give up.

Pete
16 May 2012 - 3:14 PM

A file that size should be seconds. Try control + F5 just in case you're stuck in some weird hold up.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.