Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

My biggest exhibition yet!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
LeighRebecca
1 Oct 2009 - 9:06 PM

Well, it's only my second solo exhibition, but it feels very big to me!
My work is going to be displayed in the Bellamy Pavillion of Kirkleatham Museum near Redcar. There is an 'opening' on Saturday, 10th of October between 1 and 4pm to which you are all warmly invited! Wink
I will have around 40 images displayed including my first large canvas and framed A1. It all feels quite exciting, and if any of you who are local could actually make it there I would really be delighted.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
1 Oct 2009 - 9:06 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

brian1208
brian1208 e2 Member 109966 forum postsbrian1208 vcard United Kingdom12 Constructive Critique Points
1 Oct 2009 - 9:23 PM

Its a great feeling isn't it Leigh and I hope its a great success too.

Too far to be able to make it but you could maybe put some pics up to show those of us who can't get there what we are missing

Have fun

Brian

realgraphics
1 Oct 2009 - 9:54 PM

I know the place well Leigh, i come from just up the road Eston, unfortunately I am living down south , other wise i would call in, but i wish you all the best, not that you need it, I have been following your work (not just because its local, but for the quality too), the folk will love them.
Paddy.

Last Modified By realgraphics at 1 Oct 2009 - 9:54 PM
Kris_Dutson
1 Oct 2009 - 9:58 PM

Well done. Smile

LesF
LesF  7175 forum posts8 Constructive Critique Points
2 Oct 2009 - 6:38 AM

Well done you no wonder your excited enjoy and sell lots

LesF

thewaiter
thewaiter  121177 forum posts England9 Constructive Critique Points
2 Oct 2009 - 8:51 AM

best of luck with that Leigh, would have liked to of seen that in the 'flesh' as you have some cracking images in your portfolio, hope it goes well.

all the best

Kevin

LeighRebecca
2 Oct 2009 - 8:18 PM

Thanks to you all for your good wishes. It's very encouraging. I've just been sanding/oiling an oak frame that takes an A1 plus mount, and I really hope it sells because I do NOT want to bring that back and store it - it's a beast!

bazhutton
bazhutton e2 Member 725 forum postsbazhutton vcard England
2 Oct 2009 - 10:08 PM

Enjoy the spotlight, Leigh, & good luck with the beast!

Baz

Hanners
Hanners e2 Member 8875 forum postsHanners vcard Ireland10 Constructive Critique Points
2 Oct 2009 - 10:52 PM

nice one, good luck Smile

LeighRebecca
3 Oct 2009 - 6:44 PM

Thanks guys.

Coast
Coast Critique Team 6299 forum postsCoast vcard United Kingdom227 Constructive Critique Points
6 Oct 2009 - 9:30 PM

Well done Leigh and good luck. I am working in the North East on Saturday so if I can make it in time I will pop along but best wishes and I hope you have a great opening day.

Paul

dathersmith
dathersmith e2 Member 7544 forum postsdathersmith vcard England12 Constructive Critique Points
7 Oct 2009 - 11:10 AM

Well done Leigh, I'm sure it'll go well for you. A bit far for me to come so good luck with it.

Darren.

LeighRebecca
7 Oct 2009 - 2:30 PM

A bit far, maybe, Darren! Wink Thanks Paul. Sounds like we'll be meeting up in a fortnight anyway. Smile

Coast
Coast Critique Team 6299 forum postsCoast vcard United Kingdom227 Constructive Critique Points
10 Oct 2009 - 6:18 PM

Leigh - hope all went well for the opening. Didn't get to finish work until about 3.45 and not enough time to get across to Redcar. How long is the exhibition on for and what are the timings? I would love to see it.

Paul

LeighRebecca
10 Oct 2009 - 10:24 PM

Hi Paul,
The opening went very well. Wink Thanks for your thoughts. It's on for another 6 weeks or so - until the end of November.

I must say thank you so much to the epz members who did come along. It was great to see you, and the support is definitely appreciated. Smile

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.