Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

My first 30!! Thank you.

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Gecko
    Gecko  825 forum posts Australia
    9 Jun 2006 - 9:18 PM

I am so delighted to have my first 30! for my Monarch acrobat. A very big thank you to everyone for their time and comments.
    Have a massive job ahead of me, need to learn PSP and to be able to frame my photos. Oh, and to take better shots.
    Thanks a heap, am really chuffed. Pam

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    9 Jun 2006 - 9:18 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Tooth
    Tooth  95772 forum posts Ireland227 Constructive Critique Points
    10 Jun 2006 - 3:01 AM

Well done pam - it's a lovely feeling the first one..and you're not doing bad if it cam in the first month!

by the way, if by framing your pictures you mean adding borders, it's very simple in PSP - just, with the image open, go image - add borders, and choose the colour and width of the border.

Congrats again and look forward to many more

Stephen

peterkin
    peterkin  10618 forum posts England
    10 Jun 2006 - 1:30 PM

Well done. You've every right to be chuffed. Me? Well, I've only been trying for 3 years; it's early days yet.

Peter

SusieH
    SusieH  967 forum posts England
    10 Jun 2006 - 2:05 PM

Well done - the image deserves it - very interesting (as is your wasp pic) - I was chuffed to bits when I got mine and it took me a lot longer than you!

Sue

caireyhunt
    10 Jun 2006 - 2:16 PM

Looked at the image and have to be honest, think you have blown the highlights a bit.
    However if you continue to say good things about everybody else's pics then your next 30 will be along very soon. Good on ya...lol

caireyhunt
    10 Jun 2006 - 2:19 PM

Double post. Now who wants that...lol
    GET GRACE OUT.

tenerifejohn
    11 Jun 2006 - 6:51 AM

congrats.
    J

Gecko
    Gecko  825 forum posts Australia
    14 Jun 2006 - 12:36 AM

Thank you all for your response. Sorry I'm a bit slow responding to this, have been studying, exam tomorrow. So will be able get out and about and try some new things, some of the suggestions people have made. And hopefully master PSP, without "the buttons" disappearing off the screen each time I use it. Forgotten how many times I've re installed it!!!!
    Am really enjoying Epiz, learning heaps,and inspired by the high standard of photography, mainly by veiwing everyones photos. Thanks again. Cheers Pam

thorn
    thorn  10124 forum posts Scotland2 Constructive Critique Points
    14 Jun 2006 - 12:16 PM

Hi Pam,congratulations on your first and i'm sure not last RC,it is a fantastic shot.Well deserved.Congratulation on Fresh Snow getting it's RC too,well done.Take care.AnnSmile

Cristian
    Cristian  9950 forum posts1 Constructive Critique Points
    14 Jun 2006 - 12:24 PM

Well Done Pam.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.