Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

My first 30!! Thank you.

Gecko e2
8 25 Australia
9 Jun 2006 9:18PM
I am so delighted to have my first 30! for my Monarch acrobat. A very big thank you to everyone for their time and comments.
Have a massive job ahead of me, need to learn PSP and to be able to frame my photos. Oh, and to take better shots.
Thanks a heap, am really chuffed. Pam

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Tooth e2
9 5.8k 227 Ireland
10 Jun 2006 3:01AM
Well done pam - it's a lovely feeling the first one..and you're not doing bad if it cam in the first month!

by the way, if by framing your pictures you mean adding borders, it's very simple in PSP - just, with the image open, go image - add borders, and choose the colour and width of the border.

Congrats again and look forward to many more

Stephen
peterkin e2
11 619 England
10 Jun 2006 1:30PM
Well done. You've every right to be chuffed. Me? Well, I've only been trying for 3 years; it's early days yet.

Peter
SusieH e2
9 67 England
10 Jun 2006 2:05PM
Well done - the image deserves it - very interesting (as is your wasp pic) - I was chuffed to bits when I got mine and it took me a lot longer than you!

Sue
caireyhunt 8 26
10 Jun 2006 2:16PM
Looked at the image and have to be honest, think you have blown the highlights a bit.
However if you continue to say good things about everybody else's pics then your next 30 will be along very soon. Good on ya...lol
caireyhunt 8 26
10 Jun 2006 2:19PM
Double post. Now who wants that...lol
GET GRACE OUT.
11 Jun 2006 6:51AM
congrats.
J
Gecko e2
8 25 Australia
14 Jun 2006 12:36AM
Thank you all for your response. Sorry I'm a bit slow responding to this, have been studying, exam tomorrow. So will be able get out and about and try some new things, some of the suggestions people have made. And hopefully master PSP, without "the buttons" disappearing off the screen each time I use it. Forgotten how many times I've re installed it!!!!
Am really enjoying Epiz, learning heaps,and inspired by the high standard of photography, mainly by veiwing everyones photos. Thanks again. Cheers Pam
thorn e2
10 124 2 Scotland
14 Jun 2006 12:16PM
Hi Pam,congratulations on your first and i'm sure not last RC,it is a fantastic shot.Well deserved.Congratulation on Fresh Snow getting it's RC too,well done.Take care.AnnSmile
Cristian e2
10 950 1
14 Jun 2006 12:24PM
Well Done Pam.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.