Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

My first website! :)

shadow18 e2
3 406 England
12 Mar 2012 9:53PM
I wanted to start a website just to progress in my photography and to become more professional and just for fun. Does anyone have any advice? What's the best free website builder? Any tips for building the website?

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

13 Mar 2012 11:41AM
Hi,

I'm not an expert in creating websites, but not too long ago, I found a webpage (www.wix.com) that allows to create nice websites.
You should check it out, may be you'll find what you are looking for.

Nick
17 Mar 2012 7:33AM
I am using http://coppermine-gallery.net/
MattK e2
3 63 United Kingdom
14 Apr 2012 9:57AM
I have used moonfruit to build a website and they were very easy to use and it is very customisable. Considering it is free you can't really complain too much!

www.moonfruit.com is the link.

Matt Smile
Jestertheclown
6 6.6k 242 England
14 Apr 2012 10:34AM
Google sites are free and dead easy to use.
They are very basic, mind but if you're just looking to use it as a showcase and as a bit of fun, it might do the trick.
That's what I use.
arhab e2
2 43 2 Indonesia
17 Apr 2012 10:03AM
you can use wordpress or even blogspot. blogspot is awesome now. just buy your domain and use custom domain setting, and you don't need to thinking about where you must host your image again.
23 Apr 2012 6:45PM
www.flashpalette.com isn't free but it's a great tool for building and maintaining your own website...best of all there are no annoying advertisements on your site...that is very unprofessional.
Ade_Osman e2
11 4.5k 36 England
23 Apr 2012 6:51PM
You could so worse than look at WEEBLY it will get you started for free if nothing else and it's a cinch to use.

Ade
6 Jun 2012 1:07PM
Wordpress is great.. You'll need a domain and a web host (unless you don't mind sticking with a 'yoursite.wordpress.com' type address).

But everything from there is free and really easy.. I've used wordpress quite a few times now. Once you get the hang of it (which won't take long!) you'll fly through building / writing / posting etc Grin

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.