Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

My new photos

boyspace 3 24
7 Mar 2011 10:10AM
Hi i have been taking photos for a yr now so still quite new..I use a Canon 1000D and kit18-55... any comments welcome
http://nickhynan30.jimdo.com/

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JackAllTog e2
5 4.0k 58 United Kingdom
7 Mar 2011 1:09PM
!SPAM VIRUS SPAM!
lobsterboy e2
11 14.2k 13 United Kingdom
7 Mar 2011 1:22PM
seems OK to me ??
boyspace 3 24
7 Mar 2011 3:21PM
Hi Jack...Sorry did you mean my site was SPAM Virus? Im pretty sure it ok? Apologies if its caused you any trouble
boyspace 3 24
7 Mar 2011 4:39PM
Thanks Chris...Hope you like my photos? I know i have a long way to go but i hope you can see from my images that im very much enjoying taking photos. Regards Nick
66tricky 8 742 Scotland
7 Mar 2011 5:00PM

Quote:Hi Jack...Sorry did you mean my site was SPAM Virus? Im pretty sure it ok? Apologies if its caused you any trouble

I think he was indicating that this is the second time within a week you have started a thread pointing to your website when once would have sufficed. The reason that this is a breach of etiquette is that it pushes other users off the first page and their own website may never get a fair viewing.

regards
boyspace 3 24
7 Mar 2011 5:07PM
Oh right...very sorry im kind of struggling with the site as im new to it. Apologies I will not add anything untill i get to grips with the site. Sorry
JackAllTog e2
5 4.0k 58 United Kingdom
7 Mar 2011 5:49PM
Sorry Nick, i completly mis judged your link.
I saw a new member with no uploads or detail posting a link to another website - typically this is viral link behaviour.
But in your case seems to be quite legit from other member's comments - at work i'll not click on links i'm unsure about.

Excellent fun photo now in your profile so welcome aboard, hope i did not put you off with the alarm bells.

Cheers,
Stuart

p.s please continue to add stuff and ignore those like me that don't understand Wink
boyspace 3 24
7 Mar 2011 6:00PM
Jack thats cool and thanks for the message... I will familiarise myself with the site as soon as poss as it looks like a good place to show and view photos
Regards Nick

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.