Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

My new photos

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    boyspace
    boyspace  3
    7 Mar 2011 - 10:10 AM

Hi i have been taking photos for a yr now so still quite new..I use a Canon 1000D and kit18-55... any comments welcome
    http://nickhynan30.jimdo.com/

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    7 Mar 2011 - 10:10 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JackAllTog
    JackAllTog e2 Member 53584 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
    7 Mar 2011 - 1:09 PM

!SPAM VIRUS SPAM!

lobsterboy
    lobsterboy Site Moderator 1014128 forum postslobsterboy vcard United Kingdom13 Constructive Critique Points
    7 Mar 2011 - 1:22 PM

seems OK to me ??

boyspace
    boyspace  3
    7 Mar 2011 - 3:21 PM

Hi Jack...Sorry did you mean my site was SPAM Virus? Im pretty sure it ok? Apologies if its caused you any trouble

boyspace
    boyspace  3
    7 Mar 2011 - 4:39 PM

Thanks Chris...Hope you like my photos? I know i have a long way to go but i hope you can see from my images that im very much enjoying taking photos. Regards Nick

66tricky
    66tricky  7742 forum posts Scotland
    7 Mar 2011 - 5:00 PM

Quote: Hi Jack...Sorry did you mean my site was SPAM Virus? Im pretty sure it ok? Apologies if its caused you any trouble

I think he was indicating that this is the second time within a week you have started a thread pointing to your website when once would have sufficed. The reason that this is a breach of etiquette is that it pushes other users off the first page and their own website may never get a fair viewing.

regards

boyspace
    boyspace  3
    7 Mar 2011 - 5:07 PM

Oh right...very sorry im kind of struggling with the site as im new to it. Apologies I will not add anything untill i get to grips with the site. Sorry

JackAllTog
    JackAllTog e2 Member 53584 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
    7 Mar 2011 - 5:49 PM

Sorry Nick, i completly mis judged your link.
    I saw a new member with no uploads or detail posting a link to another website - typically this is viral link behaviour.
    But in your case seems to be quite legit from other member's comments - at work i'll not click on links i'm unsure about.

Excellent fun photo now in your profile so welcome aboard, hope i did not put you off with the alarm bells.

Cheers,
    Stuart

p.s please continue to add stuff and ignore those like me that don't understand Wink

Last Modified By JackAllTog at 7 Mar 2011 - 5:54 PM
    boyspace
    boyspace  3
    7 Mar 2011 - 6:00 PM

Jack thats cool and thanks for the message... I will familiarise myself with the site as soon as poss as it looks like a good place to show and view photos
    Regards Nick

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.