Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

My new website

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    jryans10
    jryans10  1
    2 Apr 2013 - 5:02 PM

Hi everyone,

Just finished designing my website - however the content is still under development.

What do you think so far? My website

I'm not a professional photographer or anything like that, just thought it would be good to have a website where I can put all my pictures etc Smile.

Many thanks
    John.

Last Modified By jryans10 at 2 Apr 2013 - 5:05 PM
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    2 Apr 2013 - 5:02 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Techno
    Techno  61006 forum posts England8 Constructive Critique Points
    2 Apr 2013 - 5:49 PM

Looking good John well, the front end is so to speak, not keen on music though......
    Good luck with your studies.

jryans10
    jryans10  1
    2 Apr 2013 - 5:50 PM

Quote: Looking good John well, the front end is so to speak, not keen on music though......
    Good luck with your studies.

Thanks Techno Smile

iancrowson
    iancrowson e2 Member 4211 forum postsiancrowson vcard United Kingdom129 Constructive Critique Points
    3 Apr 2013 - 5:43 PM

Simple and original. Works well. Music????
    Are you building with aid of pro forma or to your own design.
    Ian

jryans10
    jryans10  1
    3 Apr 2013 - 6:09 PM

Quote: Simple and original. Works well. Music????
    Are you building with aid of pro forma or to your own design.
    Ian

There was music in my portfolio but I removed it as it could get annoying as Techno said =].
    Designing to my own design, but looking at other photography websites to give me ideas.

Thanks
    John.

CumbriaDogTraining

Hi John

Just seen your site.
    First and foremost I'm not a designer and hope my comments don't offend ! I've made one or two basic sites, inc my wife's.

It's a photography site of four pages - you don't need a site map. Reduce the size of the nav text and change the colour.

I would consider increasing the space between the sub-headings ie About Me and the text.

It's a photography site - your homepage must reflect that with a stunning pic which will then hold the attention and take the viewer to another page.

All the best with it.

Paul

jryans10
    jryans10  1
    5 May 2013 - 5:44 PM

Quote: Hi John

Just seen your site.
    First and foremost I'm not a designer and hope my comments don't offend ! I've made one or two basic sites, inc my wife's.

It's a photography site of four pages - you don't need a site map. Reduce the size of the nav text and change the colour.

I would consider increasing the space between the sub-headings ie About Me and the text.

It's a photography site - your homepage must reflect that with a stunning pic which will then hold the attention and take the viewer to another page.

All the best with it.

Paul

No of course it doesn't offend me Smile I like honesty Smile. And many thanks for the information Smile will work on an improved version.

Reason that I don't have any proper photographs is because I haven't really got one that I'm really proud of yet - still new to photography Smile.

Many thanks!
    John.

ade_mcfade
    ade_mcfade e2 Member 1014812 forum postsade_mcfade vcard England216 Constructive Critique Points
    6 May 2013 - 5:58 PM

needs more content Wink

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.