Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

My new website

2 Apr 2013 5:02PM
Hi everyone,

Just finished designing my website - however the content is still under development.

What do you think so far? My website

I'm not a professional photographer or anything like that, just thought it would be good to have a website where I can put all my pictures etc Smile.

Many thanks
John.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Techno e2
6 1.0k 8 England
2 Apr 2013 5:49PM
Looking good John well, the front end is so to speak, not keen on music though......
Good luck with your studies.
2 Apr 2013 5:50PM

Quote:Looking good John well, the front end is so to speak, not keen on music though......
Good luck with your studies.

Thanks Techno Smile
iancrowson e2
4 211 129 United Kingdom
3 Apr 2013 5:43PM
Simple and original. Works well. Music????
Are you building with aid of pro forma or to your own design.
Ian
3 Apr 2013 6:09PM

Quote:Simple and original. Works well. Music????
Are you building with aid of pro forma or to your own design.
Ian

There was music in my portfolio but I removed it as it could get annoying as Techno said =].
Designing to my own design, but looking at other photography websites to give me ideas.

Thanks
John.
Hi John

Just seen your site.
First and foremost I'm not a designer and hope my comments don't offend ! I've made one or two basic sites, inc my wife's.

It's a photography site of four pages - you don't need a site map. Reduce the size of the nav text and change the colour.

I would consider increasing the space between the sub-headings ie About Me and the text.

It's a photography site - your homepage must reflect that with a stunning pic which will then hold the attention and take the viewer to another page.

All the best with it.

Paul
5 May 2013 5:44PM

Quote:Hi John

Just seen your site.
First and foremost I'm not a designer and hope my comments don't offend ! I've made one or two basic sites, inc my wife's.

It's a photography site of four pages - you don't need a site map. Reduce the size of the nav text and change the colour.

I would consider increasing the space between the sub-headings ie About Me and the text.

It's a photography site - your homepage must reflect that with a stunning pic which will then hold the attention and take the viewer to another page.

All the best with it.

Paul

No of course it doesn't offend me Smile I like honesty Smile. And many thanks for the information Smile will work on an improved version.

Reason that I don't have any proper photographs is because I haven't really got one that I'm really proud of yet - still new to photography Smile.

Many thanks!
John.
ade_mcfade e2
10 15.1k 216 England
6 May 2013 5:58PM
needs more content Wink

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.