Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

My Photium Website (new design)

21 Jan 2011 12:28PM
Just (nearly) finished a major of my Photium website, I would like to show it off. It's my hope that people will find it a nice site to visit.

Greenthing Photography

Please feel free to add any suggestions that could make it better. also let me know of any spelling or grammer mistakes, as it's not my strong point.

Kind regards, David Hixon

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Ian-Munro 7 200 15 Wales
21 Jan 2011 1:12PM
Looks great mate, but I just had a quick squint at it.

Nice job!
Carrera_c 5 271 3 United Kingdom
21 Jan 2011 1:32PM
Very nice site, it's looks fantastic.

I did notice a little mistake on your 'about' page. Where you've written "I should find away to distribute and sell my photographs" I think that's supposed to say 'a way', not 'away'.
User_Removed 7 485 13 England
21 Jan 2011 1:41PM
yep excellent, like the layout. Been thinking of moving my site over to Photium from Foliopic
t_downes e2
6 277 United Kingdom
21 Jan 2011 4:43PM
Nice site Dave

Tony
21 Jan 2011 5:14PM
On the new photos bit on the right I was clicking on the pics until I realised the link was underneath

Some apostrophes and commas missing on the about page, as well as a sentence which loses its way
newfocus 8 644 2 United Kingdom
22 Jan 2011 9:43AM
Yep - I tried to click the images on the bottom right of the home page too, expecting them to link somewhere. It's not a showstopper by any means but worth sorting out if it's easy to do. I really like the overall feel of the site though.
joolsb 10 27.1k 38 Switzerland
22 Jan 2011 7:13PM
One typo I noticed straight away. Picture entitled 'Storm Serge'. 'Serge' is a type of cloth or a Frenchman's first name whereas 'surge' indicates a sudden increase in flow.

Take your pick.

Otherwise, some nice pics well presented.
23 Jan 2011 8:11AM
Excellent site, one of the best photium ones I've seen. Have to admit my photium effort isn't as good. Reminder to self that must try harder!!!
25 Jan 2011 12:47PM
Thank you for all the Positive comments, and letting me know about the errors. Fixed most of them, but at this time I can't make the images into links without a thick black border appearing around them. I have been told that this will be fixed soon, till then the link underneath will have to do.

And once again thanks for all the comments, always good to hear.

ps. Regarding 'Vulcanxh558' it helps to be a Graphic Designer by trade, but still there's only so much you can do with the templates.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.