Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

my portfloio page

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    andypitstop
    11 Mar 2012 - 7:15 PM

Warning: file_get_contents(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /home/ephoto/ephotozine.com/v5/libs/php/functions_foliopic.php on line 14 Warning: file_get_contents(http://www.foliopic.com/api/user-link.xml?user_id=26674&api_username=ephotozine&api_key=###): failed to open stream: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /home/ephoto/ephotozine.com/v5/libs/php/functions_foliopic.php on line 14

This is the message i get at the top of the page when i open my portfolio page..seams strange..anything to worry about ? had a few problems with facebook of late just wondered if they are linked

Andy

Last Modified By Moderator Team at 12 Mar 2012 - 9:12 AM
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    11 Mar 2012 - 7:15 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

rambler
    rambler e2 Member 6474 forum postsrambler vcard England14 Constructive Critique Points
    11 Mar 2012 - 7:51 PM

Hi Andy
    If it is any help I can read the above message too on your page, but not on my own.
    Ken

cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 96057 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    11 Mar 2012 - 7:51 PM

I've got the same - I think foliopic is feeling a bit sick as I can't get onto the site to add some pics - which is a slight pain as I've just been working on them for the last hour for a customer!

Coleslaw
    Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
    11 Mar 2012 - 8:06 PM

I got the same message on my PF too.
    When I clicked on the banner of my portfolio, it didn't go to my website either.
    Trying to send a pm is a nightmare as the text is appearing randomly and on top of each other everywhere.

User_Removed
    11 Mar 2012 - 8:19 PM

File a Report Andy - I see it too.

lobsterboy
    lobsterboy Site Moderator 1014144 forum postslobsterboy vcard United Kingdom13 Constructive Critique Points
    11 Mar 2012 - 8:20 PM

Yup - I recon something somewhere is brokeded.
    Quite a few people have reported similar problems.

MODERATOR POST
    Paintman
    Paintman e2 Member 8858 forum postsPaintman vcard United Kingdom173 Constructive Critique Points
    11 Mar 2012 - 8:23 PM

I've got the same problem and message at the top of my portfolio. I've already sent a report and am expecting it to be sorted out and a box of chocolates and flowers to be sent pronto as a gesture of goodwillSmileSmile

andypitstop
    11 Mar 2012 - 10:59 PM

Mine is ok now .. But viewing from iPad ....

rhousham
    rhousham  7432 forum posts United Kingdom
    12 Mar 2012 - 9:01 AM

Hi Sorry for the mishap there seems to have been a problem with the web server but it's all sorted now.
    Richard

andypitstop
    12 Mar 2012 - 7:41 PM

No worries..keep up the good work..

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.