Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

My website- tell me what you think

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    sarkac
    sarkac  1 Canada
    14 Jun 2013 - 4:49 PM

My website

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    14 Jun 2013 - 4:49 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

goexplorephotography

Nice and simple site. Im not mad on the home page. Id say a bit about yourself but hace a different page for your contact details.

Evertonian
    15 Jun 2013 - 9:21 AM

Weebly.com do a very good and easy to use web site. It is important to only upload your best pictures though.

puertouk
    puertouk  31080 forum posts United Kingdom17 Constructive Critique Points
    15 Jun 2013 - 10:30 AM

I would not have your contact details on the front page, but on it's own page. If you can, it would be better to have your images on a slideshow, rather than how you display them now. This way you can have several slideshows on one page. Your macro shots are not really macro.

MichaelMelb_AU
    16 Jun 2013 - 12:00 AM

Very nice and pleasant site, some great photos on it too. A few things to work on may include:
    First page - why telling us about your cameras first? I would think that it is distracting from the site contents and leaves the viewer with some prejudgements straight away. Think more about how would you introduce yourself and your work.
    Following pages - some commentaries to the works would enhance the viewer's perception a lot, they would make the whole thing more personal. Also, please review the photographs positioning on the pages - uneven formats and varying white fields between and after them break the harmony.
    They are small things though, and I truly enjoyed your site and photos on it.
    Thanks!

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.