Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

My Wedding

19 Feb 2006 10:54AM
Hi my fiance and myself are getting married next year in Waltham Abbey. We are trying to get a Photographer but are finding it difficult due to there costs. Is there anyone on this site that can do this? or can anyone recommend someone. I would appreciate if you can email me on miles.j.toon@hotmail.com

Many Thanks

Miles

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

19 Feb 2006 11:06AM
Might I suggest Derek - he's very good...
mipettin e2
10 884 2 Scotland
19 Feb 2006 12:35PM
You say your finding it difficult due to their costs - might help if you state some basic facts - date and budget.

Date is vital as Saturday weddings will be more expensive than weekday weddings , budget is vital to give wedding photographers here an idea of what your looking to pay.

Is Waltham Abbey London or Lincolnshire. I think a little more detail of venue, what coverage you want and what you want back - i.e. CD, Prints, Album will also help.

If it is next year I am not sure you will get Derek - I think he is booked up until 2015.
Tandberg e2
11 1.2k 2 England
20 Feb 2006 12:53AM
Might I suggest Derek - he's very good

NO NO NO read the forums. deathraceking you cannot be serious

Dave
timbo e2
12 592 United Kingdom
20 Feb 2006 1:22AM
Miles, your e mail address is being bounced back by mailer daemon. Send me a private message with the details and i'll get back to you.

Timbo
20 Feb 2006 1:22AM

Quote:Might I suggest Derek - he's very good...

*wags finger*

Naughty!
Sus e2
10 3.2k 9 England
20 Feb 2006 3:22AM
Yes, very unfair to suggest Derek and get your hopes up - like Annabel Williams he is out of the league for most of us mere mortals. You may be lucky enough to get someone trained in his style - not sure if Muktar is available or if he has moved on to 'glama' now?
rletham
10 890 United Kingdom
20 Feb 2006 3:46AM
Is there anybody out there who washes cars as a hobby? Mine is particularly dirty and I was wondering if anyone would like to do it for me?
Jay44 e2
9 1.4k Wales
20 Feb 2006 4:29AM
hahaha! I just checked that Derek website - what a laugh!
UserRemoved 11 4.2k
20 Feb 2006 4:41AM

Quote:Is there anybody out there who washes cars as a hobby? Mine is particularly dirty and I was wondering if anyone would like to do it for me?

I asked my nephew to do the same thing, he said it would cost me a fiver. I said I would take his photo free...

...Its amazing how someone so young can put you down so much without even swearing Wink
dougv e2
11 8.4k 3 England
20 Feb 2006 5:53AM

Quote:Is there anybody out there who washes cars as a hobby?

No, sorry!
I decided to become a Freelance car washer earlier this year.
Unfortunately there isn't much money in it...

Doug ;o)
20 Feb 2006 7:51AM

Quote:NO NO NO read the forums. deathraceking you cannot be serious

Dave

DUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH

Smile
20 Feb 2006 10:01AM
Deathraceking...THAT is the funniest thing I have read on this site. Honestly I split my sides, I am new to the site and was reading the discussion. I went to check out the quality of the pictures they are GREAT!

SUPERB lol
20 Feb 2006 10:27AM
You can close this thread now as milestoon has seen sense and booked me for the job. He went for Reportedge.
20 Feb 2006 10:32AM
We await the pics with baited breath!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.