Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Nature Photography Discussion Group

Hi Cheryl,many thanks for the invite & as with certain others I too don't know what is expected of me.I shall of course do my best to add what I can,when and if I can.Should be interesting so lets see what happens.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

4 Jan 2011 9:01PM
Thanks for the Invite Chery, anyone got any exciting projects that they are starting or carrying on for this year. I am hoping to get some Otter shots on one of the rivers in North East Wales, had some good sightings but mainly at Dawn or dusk.
justin c 11 4.6k 36 England
4 Jan 2011 11:40PM
Thanks for the invite Cheryl.
I'm a little tied up with other things at the moment but will look-in if time allows.
csurry 12 9.2k 92
5 Jan 2011 7:48PM
Hi all.

No problems, have time issues of my own, but that was the reason for starting small and seeing if we can build some momentum and then invite others once we have a base of say techniques, links, etc.

Not decided on my projects for this year, did not get to execute last years so that is still on the cards. It is very much going to depend on work commitments.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.