Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Need a hug!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
kathrynlouise
kathrynlouise e2 Member 2364 forum postskathrynlouise vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
12 Nov 2011 - 1:11 PM

Struggling with lifes up and downs. Anyone put a smile on this sad lil face Sad

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
12 Nov 2011 - 1:11 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Boyd
Boyd  1011213 forum posts Wales11 Constructive Critique Points
12 Nov 2011 - 1:15 PM

Sounds like you need to contact these people.

kathrynlouise
kathrynlouise e2 Member 2364 forum postskathrynlouise vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
12 Nov 2011 - 1:20 PM

Quote: Sounds like you need to contact these people.

LOl. Funny! Mobility not a problem, walked back from work yesterday which took an hour.

P.s Am only 42 Tongue

polis_928tadw59

[quote]

, walked back from work yesterday which took an hour.

Walked back from the pub yesterday, which took an hour. Only live 200 yards from it.Grin

kathrynlouise
12 Nov 2011 - 1:39 PM

LOL. If took that long and only that short distance, were you walking in a straight line or stumbling??? Wink

scottishphototours

Kathryn,

You're in the prime of life, gorgeous, gregarious and talented and you have your health. Remember this when you next have a "down"....

Are you ready? Here it comes.....Ssssssqqqqqquuuueeeeeeeeeezzzzzzeeeeeee Wink

Andy

kathrynlouise
12 Nov 2011 - 1:52 PM

Aaah bless you. You know how to charm a girl Andy Grin
Will give myself a kick up the arse as down days don't come often. Worked nights last nite, can't sleep and got to work tonite too so prob just tired.

Kathryn

polis_928tadw59

Kathryn, Wish I was 42 again. Mind I must admit, being bashful and not conceited, that I only look about 40.Tongue
Sent for my new driving licence to the 'Change at 70 Team' at DVLA. (You have to include a photograph) They sent it back without a new licence. Their covering letter said, and I quote verbatim, " Dear Sir, From your photograph it is apparent that you are nowhere near 70 years of age. The date of birth on your paper licence must be incorrect, so we have altered it to the approximate age we estimate that you are."GrinTongue
I thought great until I have to go through 50 and 60 yrs borthdays again. Bloody hell.Wink

kathrynlouise
12 Nov 2011 - 2:00 PM

Quote: Kathryn, Wish I was 42 again. Mind I must admit, being bashful and not conceited, that I only look about 40.Tongue
Sent for my new driving licence to the 'Change at 70 Team' at DVLA. (You have to include a photograph) They sent it back without a new licence. Their covering letter said, and I quote verbatim, " Dear Sir, From your photograph it is apparent that you are nowhere near 70 years of age. The date of birth on your paper licence must be incorrect, so we have altered it to the approximate age we estimate that you are."GrinTongue
I thought great until I have to go through 50 and 60 yrs borthdays again. Bloody hell.Wink

Thats a good compliment Grin
Obviously no stress in your life to keep your boyish good looks Tongue

User_Removed
12 Nov 2011 - 2:04 PM

Look out!!! Here's another...!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZE!!!

Wink

kathrynlouise
12 Nov 2011 - 2:10 PM

Thankyou. Everything is always better after a hug Wink

User_Removed
12 Nov 2011 - 2:22 PM

And the good thing about this place is that you can get 'em anytime - 24/7!! Grin

Wink

Last Modified By User_Removed at 12 Nov 2011 - 2:22 PM
kathrynlouise
12 Nov 2011 - 2:26 PM

That is very true Grin
Who is going to be about at 2am when i'm having my break at work???Tongue

Kathryn

scrimmy
scrimmy e2 Member 5351 forum postsscrimmy vcard Scotland5 Constructive Critique Points
12 Nov 2011 - 2:31 PM

and another ((((((((((kathrynlouise)))))))))) Wink

kathrynlouise
12 Nov 2011 - 2:32 PM

Thankyou. Feeling better already Grin

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.