Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Need help with my Camera

paulmeyer 5 14 United Kingdom
12 Sep 2009 8:41AM
Hi all,
I have a minolta Konica Z6 (6meg) and need help getting more from it. I would like to update it but funds are lacking at the moment. I think my subject matter is ok but I can't seem to increase the depth of field meybe I need some lesons! If you look at my Portfolio you will understand. All you comments will be welcome.

Thank Paul Meyer

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

collywobles 10 3.4k 9 United Kingdom
12 Sep 2009 11:59AM
Paul

Just read a report on th Z6 and it comes out quite well. It has all the functions and adustments that most DSLR's have, so I dont think you need to change the camera just yet.

Also took a look at your Portfolio and again I see nothing wrong with what you are doing. Just keep taking those shots until you really need to upgrade. Dont get into the psyche of -- I need a new camera with more pixels, because you dont.
GreyMoonRising 6 1.5k 1
12 Sep 2009 1:54PM
Don't see very much wrong with any of your pictures Paul.
paulashby 6 10 1 United Kingdom
12 Sep 2009 4:48PM
When you say "increase DoF" thats down to your lens not your camera, try a test and shoot the same subject at every aperture your lens has got and see what happens wth the depth of focus.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.