Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Need to find AA battery operated superzoom

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Lapinmarja
    15 Jul 2013 - 8:54 AM

Hi, I am looking for an advice. I have a 6 year old Olympus SP550UZ and I've been happy with it until I went to a safari with my sister who has just purchased Panazonic Lumix DMC-FZ200. Her images are much more crisp and detailed than mine and therefore I want to buy a new camera before we go to see puffins next weekend. I have to admit I'm lazy and haven't studied how to change the settings and use really auto options only. I mainly take photographs of landscapes, wildlife and flowers and use the camera when we are travelling and therefore I'm looking for a camera that is AA battery operated. (just met a crying lady on the safari because she has forgotten her charger)
    Nice size zoom would be great for wildlife shots but image quality is my main concern. Need to be rapid (she took 15 in the time I took 1 photo) and have enough megapizels as well as I do get some images printed A3 size. I've been reading camera reviews but I'm just more confused at which camera to get. I have to travel to the nearest big city to find a camera shop and I'd like to have a shortlist with me when I go.
    Has anyone tested the new Fujifilm Finepix S8400W? any recommendations would be highly appreciated.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    15 Jul 2013 - 8:54 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

franken
    franken e2 Member 113096 forum postsfranken vcard Wales4 Constructive Critique Points
    15 Jul 2013 - 8:59 AM

It has been reviewed on Ephotozine and here's a link.

http://www.ephotozine.com/article/fujifilm-finepix-s8400w-review-22278

Ken.

Lapinmarja
    15 Jul 2013 - 1:04 PM

Thanks! Local Curries doesn't have it here but hopefully I'll get to see it later this week.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.