Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Nervous Newcomer!

23 Feb 2010 9:02PM
I'm quite new to digital photography & have just decided to become a member on ephotozine. Although I have been visiting the site for some time, I'm not yet confident enough to add my own efforts. However, I do enjoy seeing the work of other photographers & I'm now looking forward to voting on photos I like & adding comments occasionally. There are some really wonderful photographs on here.
Sheila

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Anthony e2
13 5.6k 17 Scotland
23 Feb 2010 9:04PM
welcome Sheila Mai, you'll be very happy here i'm sure. Any problems at all, ask away, anyone will help.

Enjoy yourself

Anthony
23 Feb 2010 9:06PM
Thank you for your welcome, Anthony.
Sheila
User_Removed 5 718 9 England
23 Feb 2010 9:09PM
Welcome to the madhouse, and dont be too shy about adding images here, my lack of image quality has never stopped me Grin
23 Feb 2010 9:10PM
Thank you for your encouragement.
Sheila
timbo e2
12 592 United Kingdom
23 Feb 2010 9:20PM
Hi there.
We're a friendly bunch on the whole. Don't be afraid to post pictures as it will only improve your photography. Any comments can only help you get better and there is a huge wealth of knowledge here.
Be warned - it's addictive
colmar e2
7 42 35 Scotland
23 Feb 2010 9:57PM
Hi and welcome as Timbo says above be prepared to become very addicted and please post your own images too, it is a great site for helping you improve etc .... Colin
STEVELIN e2
6 160 3 Ireland
24 Feb 2010 11:24AM
welcome to epz ---steve
maroondah e2
11 239 1 Australia
24 Feb 2010 11:48AM
Welcome to EPZ Sheila and look forward to seeing some of your images (when your ready).
Gerry
miptog e2
9 3.5k 61 United Kingdom
24 Feb 2010 11:58AM
Sheila

Just upload an image. There are probably many on here, who when first joined were not as competent as you. Its a helpful site, and you will get as much from it as you put in.
G6DDS e2
5 231 Scotland
24 Feb 2010 12:18PM
Welcome to EPZ

As most have said, don't worry about uploading images this site will help you become a better photographer.

Iain
24 Feb 2010 1:35PM
Thank you all for your kind & encouraging comments. You have made me feel most welcome already.
Sheila.
14 Mar 2010 8:09PM
Hi I am a nevous newcomer.I have put some images in the gallery had all good feed back.Good luck
19 Mar 2010 10:56AM
Hi Sheila !
Welcome to EPZ .... Smile
And as the others have said, dont be afraid to add your efforts, it will help you on the whole !!

Quote: Be warned - it's addictive

I agree !! I am addicted to visit this site and check, upload and comment on photographs .... Wink

Nishad
DCUK e2
4 6
19 Mar 2010 3:09PM
Hi Sheila - welcome to the site - like you I am new to this forum too - don't be afraid to post images best advice I can give is if we don't post we don't learn Smile

MARK

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.