Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

New boy from Stafford

Tim70_99 5 3 United Kingdom
4 Jan 2009 6:05PM
Hi all,

I'm Tim from Stafford and used to be a neighbour of Derek Lees who has some nice stuff in the galleries. Although I've been taking pictures since the 1970's I still class myself as a beginner, in terms of what others achieve. Current equipment is Olympus E510 + kit 14-42 and 40-150 lenses and an ageing Nikon E5200 compact, which recently survived a fall from my motorcycle tank bag with only minor damage! In the past I have used Zenit, Praktica, Cosina and Pentax SLR's and still have an ancient Zenit E, which as my brother in law pointed out many years ago is pretty good for knocking nails in with Smile I very much doubt that I have anything worthy of the gallery but I'll have a look.
Take care one and all

Kind regards
Tim Marshall

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Stuart463 e2
7 588 United Kingdom
4 Jan 2009 7:06PM
Welcome to ePz Tim - hope you enjoy the site as much as I do. You now have access to a wealth of information from some very talented individuals who (as I have found) are more than willing to give advice and guidance.

Regards, Stuart
bppowell 13 2.1k 2 England
4 Jan 2009 7:08PM
Welcome Tim, I am from Telford and been around here a while now. I am sure you will find something to interest you.

Barry
DerekL e2
9 115 24 England
4 Jan 2009 7:19PM
Hi Tim,
Welcome aboard.
What's this new "boy" stuff then, your an old man now you know - LOL.
Regards,
Derek
ensign e2
7 191 1 United Kingdom
4 Jan 2009 7:35PM
Welcome Tim, enjoy your stay, enjoy great images.
Bernard from Staffordshire.
MrGoatsmilk 6 1.5k England
4 Jan 2009 7:42PM
Welcome from me too, not too far from j2 M54 here.

Stu
Mynett e2
6 142 6 United Kingdom
4 Jan 2009 10:06PM
Hope you enjoy this very addictive stay with us on the site, welcome on board Tim
Linda Smile
HelenO 8 46 1 United Kingdom
5 Jan 2009 8:13AM
Hi Tim! Welcome to EPZ...prepare to be addicted! I too am from Stafford (Weeping Cross area).

Janey

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.