Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

New Doll That Teaches How To ...

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

kombizz
kombizz  9591 forum posts United States1 Constructive Critique Points
20 Jul 2011 - 2:17 AM

Recently a friend of mine this new doll for her daughter Samanta. The name oher doll is breast milk baby which hopefully teaches Samanta how to breast feed her future babies in 23 years time.
I found the following article to help you how this doll works.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
20 Jul 2011 - 2:17 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cheddar-caveman
20 Jul 2011 - 7:50 AM

I find that disgusting! Too many parents are trying to make their young daughters into women before they are ready for it. They dress them in these skimpy tops, bras and micro skirts and then wonder why they attract attention. I see all too much of it at the Cheddar Caves every day and find it disturbingSad

Phatboy
Phatboy  7 United Kingdom
20 Jul 2011 - 9:10 AM

Am I wrong or is this site supposed to have a connection with photography?

bfgstew
bfgstew  8668 forum posts England105 Constructive Critique Points
20 Jul 2011 - 9:13 AM

Only in America!

Mother nature does a pretty good job on letting Mothers know what to do when the time comes, let alone all the midwifes and healthcare professionals, why, why, why do people have to put garbage like this down the throats of poor innocent children. No wonder we see you girls dressed and acting the way they do at the moment with all the crap that gets put in magazines and on the TV. Let children grow up as children, lifes tough enough without having to burden them with adulthood way before their time!!!!!!
Put a stop to it, don't buy it, boycott crap like this before it is too late.

[line removed - unnecessary]

Last Modified By Moderator Team at 20 Jul 2011 - 9:52 AM
discreetphoton
discreetphoton Site Moderator 93453 forum postsdiscreetphoton vcard United Kingdom20 Constructive Critique Points
20 Jul 2011 - 9:54 AM

Quote: Am I wrong or is this site supposed to have a connection with photography?

It's posted in off-topic discussion. It doesn't have to be photographic in nature.

digicammad
digicammad  1121988 forum posts United Kingdom37 Constructive Critique Points
20 Jul 2011 - 10:42 AM

Little girls copy their Mums and pretend to breast feed anyway (providing they have a little brother/sister). I don't see anything to get upset about with a doll that breastfeeds. There are already dolls that suck when you put a bottle in their mouth, who would be willing to bet that no little girls have already thought of the next logical stage.

This is nothing like as bad as selling 'sexy' clothes for little girls.

Ian

sherlob
sherlob e2 Member 82324 forum postssherlob vcard United Kingdom125 Constructive Critique Points
20 Jul 2011 - 1:04 PM

Until we start dealing with issues related to good health and how our bodies function normally without shouting and screaming about such issues in terms of 'disgust', I have no hope we will ever really start dealing with some of the health challenges we face as a society.

I agree with Ian - this isn't like pushing little girls to wear fashions geared towards 'appearing' sexual. It isn't pushing girls to become an adult before their time - its simply helping mothers teach their young how their bodies work.

Last Modified By sherlob at 20 Jul 2011 - 1:07 PM
samfurlong
20 Jul 2011 - 2:05 PM

Well how on earth did we manage before things like this....

Oh yes, parents actually took some responsibility for their children, took an interest in their lives, kept them on the straight and narrow and didn't expect the school or the rest of society to do it all while they watched telly or went down the pub!!

There should be no need for things like this but sadly this is symptomatic of the state society is in! Kids = responsibility and those who don't measure up shouldn't be allowed to breed..

Last Modified By samfurlong at 20 Jul 2011 - 2:06 PM
keithh
keithh e2 Member 1023038 forum postskeithh vcard Wallis and Futuna33 Constructive Critique Points
20 Jul 2011 - 2:08 PM

I do love a pair of nice rose tinted spectacles.

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139444 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
20 Jul 2011 - 2:21 PM

Yes, those good old days when everything was perfect! Grin

digicammad
20 Jul 2011 - 2:36 PM

Be serious Sam. Can you not see that a) the company have found a new gimmick to sell dolls and make money and b) it has absolutely nothing to do with parents not taking responsibility for their children.

People who find a problem with a breast feeding doll are making the same mistake as those who tell their children they were found underneath a bush! (unless they really were found underneath a bush but that is another story)

samfurlong
20 Jul 2011 - 2:39 PM

Wink lol... a bit harsh maybe but I think there is merit in what I say.

digicammad
20 Jul 2011 - 2:44 PM

Sorry, can't agree. The kind of people you're talking about wouldn't waste their hard won money on a breast feeding doll.

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139444 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
20 Jul 2011 - 2:57 PM

Quote: as those who tell their children they were found underneath a bush

That's just plain silly. My parents made it quite clear to me how I arrived in the world. Smile

1-stork.jpg

digicammad
20 Jul 2011 - 2:58 PM

Trouble is I think your stork dropped you CB. Wink

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.