Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

New ePHOTOzine Feature Coming Soon!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43818 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway23 Constructive Critique Points
12 Feb 2013 - 7:45 AM

Quote: Joe Fox is coming back.

Who?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43818 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway23 Constructive Critique Points

Who is JF?

Last Modified By saltireblue at 12 Feb 2013 - 7:45 AM
JJGEE
JJGEE  96280 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
12 Feb 2013 - 8:29 AM

Quote: Who is JF?

Remember the name from a few years ago, was it he who offerred advice on becoming a Professional Photographer ? ( Even perhaps doing Weddings ! )

lobsterboy
lobsterboy Site Moderator 1014125 forum postslobsterboy vcard United Kingdom13 Constructive Critique Points
12 Feb 2013 - 8:30 AM

Quote: there'll be scorn and derision especially if it turns out to be something that costs money or has a lot of commercial overtures.

There is always scorn and derision...

conrad
conrad  1010874 forum posts116 Constructive Critique Points
12 Feb 2013 - 9:08 AM

Quote: There is always scorn and derision...

True. The introduction of every feature that masses of EPZers like, always results in protests by at least a handful of members who are very vocal about not liking it. The forum can be like a photographic edition of Grumpy Old Men sometimes. Tongue

dougv
dougv Site Moderator 108374 forum postsdougv vcard England3 Constructive Critique Points
12 Feb 2013 - 10:06 AM

I reckon Pete has bought Facebook and its going to be integrated into ePz.
I can't see many people objecting to that.
Wink

saltireblue
12 Feb 2013 - 10:33 AM

Quote: I reckon Pete has bought Facebook and its going to be integrated into ePz.
Wink

It ain't gonna happen fortunately (hopefullySmile), but as an abject hater of Fęcesbook, I would hand in my badge, so to speak.

Malc

Last Modified By saltireblue at 12 Feb 2013 - 10:34 AM
conrad
conrad  1010874 forum posts116 Constructive Critique Points
12 Feb 2013 - 10:42 AM

He he, we're experiencing an unusual phenomenon in this thread - people are now even objecting to features that aren't likely to be introduced, ever! Tongue

joolsb
joolsb  927115 forum posts Switzerland38 Constructive Critique Points
12 Feb 2013 - 10:59 AM

You may not know who Joe Fox is but he knows who you are. And where you live.... Grin Grin

saltireblue
12 Feb 2013 - 12:23 PM

Quote: He he, we're experiencing an unusual phenomenon in this thread - people are now even objecting to features that aren't likely to be introduced, ever! Tongue

I blame the government...any government...all governmentsGrinGrin

saltireblue
12 Feb 2013 - 12:23 PM

You may not know who Joe Fox is but he knows who you are. And where you live.... Grin Grin

Note to self: keep head well below parapets. lock all doors...

snapbandit
snapbandit  102205 forum posts Northern Ireland3 Constructive Critique Points
12 Feb 2013 - 1:03 PM

Chuck Norris lives in fear of Mr Fox!!
TongueTongueTongue
GrinGrinGrin

dougv
dougv Site Moderator 108374 forum postsdougv vcard England3 Constructive Critique Points
12 Feb 2013 - 1:07 PM

I hear Chuck Norris is going to be one of the new moderators on ePz.
Grin

teocali
teocali e2 Member 6228 forum poststeocali vcard England18 Constructive Critique Points
12 Feb 2013 - 1:11 PM

Quote: I reckon Pete has bought Facebook and its going to be integrated into ePz.
Wink
It ain't gonna happen fortunately (hopefullySmile), but as an abject hater of Fęcesbook, I would hand in my badge, so to speak.

Malc

I second that one, Malc - brilliant renaming sums it up perfectly GrinGrin

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139395 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
12 Feb 2013 - 1:43 PM

What a great feature that would be: "Ask Joe Fox.................... if you dare!" Grin

Masochists would love it! Wink

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.