Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

New ePHOTOzine Feature Coming Soon!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Alan_Baseley
Alan_Baseley e2 Member 13320 forum postsAlan_Baseley vcard England2 Constructive Critique Points
13 Feb 2013 - 2:02 PM

How about EPZbay--paying UK corporation tax on the profits of course

Last Modified By Alan_Baseley at 13 Feb 2013 - 2:03 PM
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
13 Feb 2013 - 2:02 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

1066  1 United Kingdom
13 Feb 2013 - 3:03 PM

I think your going to print a monthly magazine!

sine
sine  7 United Kingdom
13 Feb 2013 - 3:28 PM

It couldn't possibly be the "cloud" of cuckooland?

AnneWorner
AnneWorner e2 Member 6602 forum postsAnneWorner vcard United States41 Constructive Critique Points
13 Feb 2013 - 4:35 PM

Anything to do with EC, HC or GE awards?

I've noticed my awarded images disappearing from the awarded section of my PF page and they are also missing from the images in the portfolio.

What are you guys up to????

teocali
teocali e2 Member 6212 forum poststeocali vcard England18 Constructive Critique Points
13 Feb 2013 - 4:58 PM

Quote: Anything to do with EC, HC or GE awards?

I've noticed my awarded images disappearing from the awarded section of my PF page and they are also missing from the images in the portfolio.

Mine are all there - they have introduced a tabbed menu above awarded photos, i.e. EC, HC, GE and UA putting them in their correct groups.

Last Modified By teocali at 13 Feb 2013 - 4:58 PM
LVanDhal
LVanDhal  1126 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
13 Feb 2013 - 5:07 PM

An integrated site editing program that lets you up load the basic file and then do all the adjustments post processing right here at EPZ ?

AnneWorner
AnneWorner e2 Member 6602 forum postsAnneWorner vcard United States41 Constructive Critique Points
13 Feb 2013 - 5:07 PM

Quote: Anything to do with EC, HC or GE awards?

Mine are all there - they have introduced a tabbed menu above awarded photos, i.e. EC, HC, GE and UA putting them in their correct groups.

They might not have gotten to your PF yet............

Those tabs have been there for a long time - the images are missing underneath those tabs in my PF.

Other images have also disappeared from my portfolio; in fact three of my most recent uploads, and if it has any merit or not, they were images that Pete had left a vote on.

I think we might have a new voting system being developed.

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 54203 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
13 Feb 2013 - 5:44 PM

Oh, I wasn't bothered about commenting about yet another new feature (yawn!), but I see from the latest email from EPZ that it's an amazing new thing that we can't do without, well never look back and there's a chance to win a prize if we guess what it is.

Hmmmm, thinks...................... Nope, can't think of anything. I'm sure it'll be amazing though. It'd better be with all this build-up. Or else .............. Wink I imagine our fingers are twitching at the keyboards already. Grin

Last Modified By SlowSong at 13 Feb 2013 - 5:46 PM
saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43598 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway23 Constructive Critique Points
13 Feb 2013 - 5:54 PM

Quote: Oh, I wasn't bothered about commenting about yet another new feature (yawn!), but I see from the latest email from EPZ that it's an amazing new thing that we can't do without, well never look back and there's a chance to win a prize if we guess what it is.

Hmmmm, thinks...................... Nope, can't think of anything. I'm sure it'll be amazing though. It'd better be with all this build-up. Or else .............. Wink I imagine our fingers are twitching at the keyboards already. Grin

Makes one wonder how we have all managed to survive thus far.
"Oh, how much easier Life would have been the past (enter years as a tog) years if only epz had released (enter name of can't-live-without-it new feature here) when I started out..."GrinGrinGrin

Malc

Last Modified By saltireblue at 13 Feb 2013 - 5:54 PM
Paintman
Paintman e2 Member 7829 forum postsPaintman vcard United Kingdom172 Constructive Critique Points
13 Feb 2013 - 6:17 PM

You might as well give me the prize now 'cause I've worked out what the new feature is. When a photo is uploaded it automatically receives 29 votes from a carefully selected click group.

dcash29
dcash29  81896 forum posts England
13 Feb 2013 - 6:17 PM

Quote: it's an amazing new thing that we can't do without

oh what joy

AnneWorner
13 Feb 2013 - 8:03 PM

A new system to evaluate an image - no votes, only viewcount, and possibly another rating system in addition to that. Comments will still be enabled.

Last Modified By AnneWorner at 13 Feb 2013 - 8:04 PM
Montana5
Montana5  457 forum posts Scotland3 Constructive Critique Points
13 Feb 2013 - 8:36 PM

Could it be that EPZ has joined up with Canon (its not just for Canon users) to automatically Store and Manage all our uploads (opt in or out) to Canon's new 'Project 1709' Cloud like Image storage interface.

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43598 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway23 Constructive Critique Points
13 Feb 2013 - 9:04 PM

Some say epz is going to get even bigger, and that Pete's nipples are stiff with excitement.

whipspeed
whipspeed e2 Member 94039 forum postswhipspeed vcard United Kingdom22 Constructive Critique Points
13 Feb 2013 - 9:16 PM

Thanks for that image, how do I sleep without nightmares now!

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.