Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

New ePHOTOzine Feature Coming Soon!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Alan_Baseley
Alan_Baseley e2 Member 13321 forum postsAlan_Baseley vcard England2 Constructive Critique Points
14 Feb 2013 - 12:22 PM

Quote:

Or is it all a delaying tactic to cover for missed deadlines? Wink

Probably

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
14 Feb 2013 - 12:22 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139450 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
14 Feb 2013 - 12:28 PM

It could all be prove to be a bit yawnworthy, once the feature is finally announced.

Especially if it isn't as good/imaginative as some of the suggestions on this thread! Grin

keithh
keithh e2 Member 1023041 forum postskeithh vcard Wallis and Futuna33 Constructive Critique Points
14 Feb 2013 - 1:08 PM

More clues will be released next week?

At risk of being blunt I really do think someone lost the plot. Either tell people or shut up.

That's blunt innit. Wink

WhiteRose1
WhiteRose1 e2 Member 41054 forum postsWhiteRose1 vcard England136 Constructive Critique Points
14 Feb 2013 - 1:22 PM

I have to say I think the announcement was maybe a tad early. I'd actually forgotten all about it until someone mentioned it in the main gallery.

AnneWorner
AnneWorner e2 Member 6612 forum postsAnneWorner vcard United States42 Constructive Critique Points
14 Feb 2013 - 1:27 PM

Quote: More clues will be released next week?

At risk of being blunt I really do think someone lost the plot. Either tell people or shut up.

That's blunt innit. Wink

They are still working out the details and cannot publish until all the kinks are worked out.

JJGEE
JJGEE  96307 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
14 Feb 2013 - 1:29 PM

Quote: They are still working out the details and cannot publish until all the kinks are worked out.

Are you one of the Beta Testers as you appear to be well informed Wink

AnneWorner
AnneWorner e2 Member 6612 forum postsAnneWorner vcard United States42 Constructive Critique Points
14 Feb 2013 - 1:31 PM

Quote: They are still working out the details and cannot publish until all the kinks are worked out.

No, but I have inquiring and suspicious mind Wink

scrimmy
scrimmy e2 Member 6366 forum postsscrimmy vcard Scotland5 Constructive Critique Points
14 Feb 2013 - 1:36 PM

Quote: until all the kinks are worked out

I quite like The Kinks Tongue

AnneWorner
14 Feb 2013 - 1:40 PM

Me too, and the kinker the better Tongue

scrimmy
scrimmy e2 Member 6366 forum postsscrimmy vcard Scotland5 Constructive Critique Points
14 Feb 2013 - 1:43 PM

oohh anne ........ Tongue

AnneWorner
14 Feb 2013 - 1:45 PM

Quote: Oohh anne ........ Tongue

You stop that or we will have to do PMs Wink

whipspeed
whipspeed e2 Member 104040 forum postswhipspeed vcard United Kingdom22 Constructive Critique Points
14 Feb 2013 - 1:49 PM

Quote: More clues will be released next week?

That's blunt innit. Wink

Blunt maybe, but what a lot of us are thinking. There is only a certain time you can keep people waiting. More clues next week after first announcement 2 weeks earlier leads to boredom. Making the announcement after that time is about right.

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43922 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway25 Constructive Critique Points
14 Feb 2013 - 1:51 PM

No, but I have inquiring and suspicious mind Wink

Me too, and the kinker the better Tongue

Careful Ian...Anne is NorwegianWink...whatever that has to do with anything...just thought I'd mention it.Smile

Malc

AnneWorner
14 Feb 2013 - 1:54 PM

Malc, he already knows that Wink

scrimmy
14 Feb 2013 - 1:56 PM

blimey I thought she said Glaswegian Tongue

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.