Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

New ePHOTOzine Feature Coming Soon!

Stratton 2 1 United Kingdom
6 Feb 2013 11:59PM
Judging by the shape under the cloth looking like a Rhinocerous maybe it's how to take great pictures at the zoo.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Carabosse e2
11 39.7k 269 England
7 Feb 2013 1:11AM
Whatever it is, in the words of the Kaiser Chiefs: "I Predict a Riot". Grin Tongue
7 Feb 2013 5:27AM
best way to learn about keep camra to make job in any time
JohnParminter 7 1.3k 14 England
7 Feb 2013 7:50AM

Quote:Pete`s, heading back into real magazine publishing, maybe a sister to Ephotozine available in print on the high street, or maybe a monthly PDF mag.

That would be so dull Paul, imagine a magazine without live forums and the "I want to be a wedding photographer" threads!

Smile
versa310 4 391 United Kingdom
7 Feb 2013 8:39AM
New search feature
lobsterboy e2
11 14.3k 13 United Kingdom
7 Feb 2013 8:42AM

Quote:New search feature

Huh? How would it differ from the currrent one?
User_Removed 10 3.3k 4 United Kingdom
7 Feb 2013 8:43AM
Be useful, first result you see wouldn't be from 2006 Smile
Pete e2
13 18.7k 96 England
7 Feb 2013 8:48AM

Quote:Be useful, first result you see wouldn't be from 2006

Click the order by date option. You have it set for relevance
User_Removed 10 3.3k 4 United Kingdom
7 Feb 2013 9:00AM
Look at my new topic and you'll see relevance (the default) shows ancient results and date shows newer results but less relevant see my new topic here it needs sorting out.

Perhaps just add a Google search-this-site box cos it... works Tongue
Pete e2
13 18.7k 96 England
7 Feb 2013 9:07AM
Google probably have a team of web developers working on it. We don't have that luxury. This is the first example anyone's shown where it really does fail. Having said that this thread was result five so it could have been found easily, and that's what I've always found since we made the search last time - I can find things. But we cant compete with Google. Having a third party search is one answer - similarly it could have been for forums, gallery, in fact probably the whole site, but we chose to develop a custom built product .
Big Bri 13 15.7k United Kingdom
7 Feb 2013 9:25AM

Quote:the last remaining ePhotoZine T shirts in .... .... XXXL sizes only

Excellent, been waiting for them to drop in price... Smile
brian1208 e2
11 10.6k 12 United Kingdom
7 Feb 2013 9:45AM

Quote:'the last remaining ePhotoZine T shirts in .... .... XXXL sizes only'

I'll get one of those to use as a bag hide, it will bring the birds closer as they all want to appear in the EPZ gallery, especially the Robins! Grin
Big Bri 13 15.7k United Kingdom
7 Feb 2013 9:56AM
Hasn't every robin in Britain already been in the EPZ gallery?
conrad 10 10.9k 116
7 Feb 2013 10:08AM
LOL, I just read this whole thread and many suggestions are hilarious!

Letīs see if I can come up with some ideas - as unrealistic as many other ideas mentioned...

1. Nectar points on every purchase in the EPZ shop.

2. A direct link between the classifieds section and ebay, giving you the choice between a Buy it Now and an Auction format.

3. An autolink feature for photography terminology, turning every photo term typed anywhere on the site automatically into a link to the glossary. Smile

4. A direct link between EPZ and AddYourFace that automatically places every self-portrait on addyourface.com and invites you to add a profile to the photo.

5. A search function for gallery photos made with a certain combination of camera and lens.

But I think I may like the phone app idea best, really. Probably one of the more realistic ones as well. (I hope.)
JJGEE 9 6.4k 18 England
7 Feb 2013 10:19AM

Quote:An autolink feature for photography terminology, turning every photo term typed anywhere on the site automatically into a link to the glossary

mmm
Is there not something similar to that already ?

There was an option to have it on / off but I cannot find what or where that feature is now Sad

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.