Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

New feature - tag your photos

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

tomcupr
tomcupr  8346 forum posts
5 Jun 2006 - 3:01 AM

Hi everyone,

We are about to introduce the "tagging" functions you were asking for. But before we do that we need to test it properly and we would really appreciate your help with that.
Here you can find the interface for tagging your existing photos. The more photos you tag the better our test will be and the sooner we will introduce other functions such as searching.

Thank you!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
5 Jun 2006 - 3:01 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

digicammad
digicammad  1121988 forum posts United Kingdom37 Constructive Critique Points
5 Jun 2006 - 3:06 AM

Got the following when trying to go to page 2:

Quote: pg_query(): Query failed: ERROR: syntax error at or near "AND" at character 189 in /home/ephoto/public_html/mytags.php on line 106

Ian

beaniebabe
5 Jun 2006 - 3:07 AM

Just testing it for you, have done first page :o)

Angie x

edit, second page has come up no problem for me

lobsterboy
lobsterboy Site Moderator 1014140 forum postslobsterboy vcard United Kingdom13 Constructive Critique Points
5 Jun 2006 - 3:09 AM

Just chucked in every strange charecter i could think of and got:

Warning: pg_query(): Query failed: ERROR: unterminated quoted string at or near "'" at character 58 in /home/ephoto/public_html/mytags.php on line 57

Warning: pg_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid PostgreSQL result resource in /home/ephoto/public_html/mytags.php on line 58

Warning: pg_query(): Query failed: ERROR: unterminated quoted string at or near "')" at character 56 in /home/ephoto/public_html/mytags.php on line 65

Warning: pg_query(): Query failed: ERROR: unterminated quoted string at or near "'" at character 58 in /home/ephoto/public_html/mytags.php on line 67

Warning: pg_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid PostgreSQL result resource in /home/ephoto/public_html/mytags.php on line 68

Warning: pg_query(): Query failed: ERROR: invalid input syntax for integer: "" in /home/ephoto/public_html/mytags.php on line 70

Warning: pg_query(): Query failed: ERROR: value too long for type character varying(50) in /home/ephoto/public_html/mytags.php on line 65

Warning: pg_query(): Query failed: ERROR: invalid input syntax for integer: "" in /home/ephoto/public_html/mytags.php on line 70

mshepherd
mshepherd  10667 forum posts United Kingdom
5 Jun 2006 - 3:11 AM

The "Previous" link doesnt work (for me)???

jeanie
jeanie e2 Member 105968 forum postsjeanie vcard United Kingdom6 Constructive Critique Points
5 Jun 2006 - 3:13 AM

Just had a go for you - got a message saying my tagging was successful!

(yipee)

tomcupr
5 Jun 2006 - 3:13 AM

If you post errors could you please say what keywords did you type in?

Also the aim of this is not to test THIS interface - aim is to tag the photos so WE can test SEARCH. So thank you "lobsterboy" for "chucking in every strange charecter you could" but it doesnt help us and other users at all Wink

beaniebabe
5 Jun 2006 - 3:14 AM

previous doesn't work for me also...have got to page seven now though

Angie x

tomcupr
5 Jun 2006 - 3:16 AM

I will have a look on previous link - thank you for spotting that

lobsterboy
lobsterboy Site Moderator 1014140 forum postslobsterboy vcard United Kingdom13 Constructive Critique Points
5 Jun 2006 - 3:18 AM

Quote:
Also aim of this is not to test THIS interface - aim is to tag the photos so WE can test SEARCH. So thank you "lobsterboy" for "chucking in every strange charecter you could" but it doesnt help us and other users at all Wink

I don't think a single quote is a strange charecter - especially as it appears in peoples names like "O'connor" etc.
Also it is used heavily in SQL server injection attacks so if you don't handle it you might leave yourself open to hackers.

tomcupr
5 Jun 2006 - 3:19 AM

Previous link has been fixed - works for me now

Sabreur
Sabreur  9767 forum posts England
5 Jun 2006 - 3:19 AM

The Previous link didn't work for me (went to 'Tag Search' page), but after I clicked the Home link, Previous did work.

digicammad
digicammad  1121988 forum posts United Kingdom37 Constructive Critique Points
5 Jun 2006 - 3:20 AM

I got no errors when I was saving the tags, only when I tried moving to the next page. So I suppose that doesn't effect this test except to limit the number of photos I can tag.

tomcupr
5 Jun 2006 - 3:21 AM

Quote: I don't think a single quote is a strange charecter - especially as it appears in peoples names like "O'connor" etc.
Also it is used heavily in SQL server injection attacks so if you don't handle it you might leave yourself open to hackers.

I couldn't agree more but you didn't specify what exactly happened. You talked about chucking strange characters(and single quote is not strange as you just said) Smile

Thanks anyway

deviant
deviant  103024 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
5 Jun 2006 - 3:23 AM

Got same error as the above after doing several pages about 9 I think.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.