Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

New feature idea

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318442 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
30 Jul 2010 - 1:40 AM

Thanks Paul, yes I'm familiar with her work...here's a link to her official site: Lee Miller

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
30 Jul 2010 - 1:40 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Dave B
Dave B  11113 forum posts United Kingdom
30 Jul 2010 - 11:31 AM

Yup .... the late & great Mr Feldman

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318442 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
30 Jul 2010 - 12:07 PM

Quote: yup .... the late & great Mr Feldman

Classic...I must remember to see if I can find a sketch where he's playing cricket and turns into a skeleton. It made me laugh as a kid. I bet it's somewhere on youtube.

sorry back on topic now...

Yes...don't forget to comment on the two pics we have so far in this new feature when a questionable award winner or the other a much publicised historical photo.

Last Modified By Pete at 30 Jul 2010 - 12:10 PM
clicknimagine

i am waiting for tomorrow probably because that might be the eighth day(one week around) after last submission, or is the link of Lee Miller already a submission?...

Last Modified By clicknimagine at 2 Aug 2010 - 4:05 PM
NEWMANP
NEWMANP e2 Member 61583 forum postsNEWMANP vcard United Kingdom574 Constructive Critique Points
2 Aug 2010 - 4:41 PM

how about some vintage Sam Haskins Pete that should cause some converstion

Phil

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1315164 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
2 Aug 2010 - 11:24 PM

Quote: Thanks Paul, yes I'm familiar with her work...here's a link to her official site: Lee Miller

Cheers Pete, Yes I know the site, pics are a bit small Smile

Toonman
Toonman  71420 forum posts England2 Constructive Critique Points
3 Aug 2010 - 6:21 AM

One of my fav's. Eve Arnold, Cuban bar 'worker'. Cuban bar girl.

clicknimagine

i have been confused, still not got this week's submission!...

Pete
11 Aug 2010 - 3:17 PM

We have a new photo to discuss Smile

EllieEdge
EllieEdge  6 Norway42 Constructive Critique Points
11 Aug 2010 - 5:17 PM

Great idea, Pete. I have an image I would like to suggest for a future week - but seems it is not possible to send you a direct message so here is the link: http://www.lefigaro.fr/medias/2010/02/18/20100218PHOWWW00232.jpg

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1315164 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
11 Aug 2010 - 8:23 PM

Quote: We have a new photo to discuss

Where is it, I just can`t find it Sad

Pete
11 Aug 2010 - 8:30 PM

Just scroll up and click on the photo tab within this group...or here Edward Steichen

Paul Morgan
11 Aug 2010 - 8:56 PM

Thanks Pete, been a long day Smile

StrayCat
StrayCat e2 Member 1014648 forum postsStrayCat vcard Canada2 Constructive Critique Points
11 Aug 2010 - 9:20 PM

That first image, as you said Pete, would not have won on here. I think the only difficulty level to consider here is the PS work.

EllieEdge
EllieEdge  6 Norway42 Constructive Critique Points
11 Aug 2010 - 9:30 PM

Well, StrayCat - It would be interesting to hear the photographers own comments about that image. That it would not have won on epz is not necessarily a quality sign for epz. I have received comments about my reflection images saying they are photoshop composites which they are not. Those types comments have more to do with the reached skill level of the person commenting. I am 99% sure the awarded image is not a Photoshop creation. But I guess this discussion belongs elsewhere.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.