Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

New Forest weekend meet - 15/10/2011

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
JJGEE
JJGEE  96226 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
12 Oct 2011 - 3:23 PM

Apparently we can take breakfast at 7:15, so I was thinking more of 8:00 to 8:15 at the B&B or 8:30 at TL

Quote: I think we are going to be lucky with the weather...............

Smile Smile

Any update on Autumnal Colours ?

Last Modified By JJGEE at 12 Oct 2011 - 3:24 PM
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
12 Oct 2011 - 3:23 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Scutter
Scutter e2 Member 61742 forum postsScutter vcard United Kingdom6 Constructive Critique Points
12 Oct 2011 - 3:30 PM

beech are turning, good leaf litter colour also. Fungi very shy. Oaks still green. I am planning to recce the Ornamental drive road before Saturday to see what is there (also if it is open).

Wellies optional depending on how far in to the salt marshes you plan to go!Tongue

Juliee
Juliee  7382 forum posts England4 Constructive Critique Points
16 Oct 2011 - 6:03 PM

Thanks to everyone for another great meet Smile I can't believe how lucky we were with the weather and conditions!
It was lovely to meet Ben, Brian, Matt & Dan over the weekend. Sorry some of us got a bit lost and separated towards the end though. Matt & Dan, what happened to you both in the end?
Looking forward to seeing all our images.
Hopefully we can manage another meet down there in the not too distant future Wink

JJGEE
16 Oct 2011 - 6:26 PM

What a fantastic week-end Smile Smile

Thank you Julie for organising it Smile

Not enjoyed myself so much for ages, not singing and jigging along to "The Plonkers Agricutlural Orchestra" just yet but the CD is ready for loading onto the computer as soon as I have looked at my images Wink

As Julie has mentioned above really nice to meet some of the epz "locals", even if only briefly, but we did appreciate your suggestions of places ( including pubs ! ) to visit and hopefully we can come down that way again sometime Smile Smile

Jeff

Last Modified By JJGEE at 16 Oct 2011 - 6:30 PM
mohikan22
mohikan22  102187 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
16 Oct 2011 - 6:33 PM

Hey hey folks. nice to meet 3 of ya Grin. was a cracking sunrise and a good day. Myself and Dan... well we failed to find you again... no idea where you was. we went to so many cross roads and a mile in all directions lol! an hour we were hunting you Julie and co.... In the end we got to Burley and went on a wander. No porcelains on teh tree Sad and in the ened we ended up A: being bitten by mosquitoes (again!) and B: at the cider squeeze where some old guiy let us in the boundary to take so close ups with no fence. We finally left about 4:30.

Matt.

JJGEE
16 Oct 2011 - 6:37 PM

Quote: where some old guiy let us in the boundary to take so close ups with no fence. We finally left about 4:30.

It was probably Albert and he let us in as well Wink
We left around 15:00 having spent 3 hours there... we also bumped into Ben ( scutter) during our visit therte

Last Modified By JJGEE at 16 Oct 2011 - 6:42 PM
mohikan22
16 Oct 2011 - 6:41 PM

Ah . i was looking for him but didnt see.

brian1208
brian1208 e2 Member 1110181 forum postsbrian1208 vcard United Kingdom12 Constructive Critique Points
16 Oct 2011 - 7:32 PM

I enjoyed meeting you all for a short time on Saturday, sorry about all the "Grockles" but I guess you get them your way too Grin
Hope you all made it back home without any problems
I look forward to seeing your images to see how our spot appeared to you. Are we putting any pics up in this thread or just in our PFs as usual?

Scutter
Scutter e2 Member 61742 forum postsScutter vcard United Kingdom6 Constructive Critique Points
16 Oct 2011 - 7:39 PM

Quote: Ah . i was looking for him but didnt see.

Sorry Matt, but I had other duties to perform this afternoon! Glad the rest of you had a good trip and that at least you met some of the locals even if it was a bit piecemeal!

Juliee
Juliee  7382 forum posts England4 Constructive Critique Points
16 Oct 2011 - 7:47 PM

Quote: Are we putting any pics up in this thread or just in our PFs as usual?

Put them in PF's Brian, then link them to this meet. Remember to 'attend' the meet on the meet page first though.

Ben if you still can't link your images to the meet I'd report the problem. It'd be a shame if they were missed.

JJGEE
16 Oct 2011 - 7:53 PM

Quote: Ben if you still can't link your images to the meet I'd report the problem.

The system is screwed up, yet again !

It is just not us that cannot link images to Group Events Sad

brian1208
brian1208 e2 Member 1110181 forum postsbrian1208 vcard United Kingdom12 Constructive Critique Points
16 Oct 2011 - 8:07 PM

I thought it may just be me having problems

brian1208
16 Oct 2011 - 8:20 PM

here's a link to my first shot

mohikan22
16 Oct 2011 - 8:36 PM

Mine from todays meet HERE

Scutter
16 Oct 2011 - 9:07 PM

I've created a report as I am getting this

"Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';' in /home2/ephoto/ephotozine.com/v5/group-event.php on line 104"SadSad

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.