Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

New Member wishing you all very Happy New Year

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Enfield
    Enfield  4 United Kingdom
    5 Jan 2010 - 8:01 PM

I am a new, but very old member. I am new to photography and therefore very much of an amateur. I have taken this up as I see it as a challenge in my retirement particularly taking part in the various competitions organised on this site. I have spent all I could on a camera on the basis that if I progress then I may have the appropriate DSLR without having to purchase more equipment. My camera is a Nikon D300s with some second hand lenses AF Nikkor 35-70 and 70-210. I hope to receive some training at my local college. I look forward to learning more from members of this site and hopefully in the fullness of time I can give something back.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    5 Jan 2010 - 8:01 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

SuziBlue
    SuziBlue  1116195 forum posts Scotland10 Constructive Critique Points
    5 Jan 2010 - 8:12 PM

Bob welcome to the site Smile You give something just by being here and taking part so you're already part of the family. Not a Nikon person myself but plenty are and going by recent discussions you've got a very nice camera there.

We have amazing competitions here - and one every Monday night when the challenge is to take and upload photographs on a set theme between the hours of 8pm and 9pm and that's a lot of fun Smile

Glad to have you along.

RLB
    RLB e2 Member 543 forum postsRLB vcard United Kingdom
    19 Jan 2010 - 10:46 AM

Welcome Bob. If Enfield is where you live, you are not that far from me. I am a Canon man myself but you have a very nice camera there. all the best. Ray

colmar
    colmar  642 forum posts Scotland35 Constructive Critique Points
    19 Jan 2010 - 12:08 PM

Welcome to epz a great place to help advise and encourage everyone , good luck with the image taking ! Colin

Sweep
    Sweep  843 forum posts England
    19 Jan 2010 - 4:58 PM

Welcome Bob look forwad to seeing more of your shots.
    Barry

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.