Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

New Member wishing you all very Happy New Year

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Enfield
    Enfield  4 United Kingdom
    5 Jan 2010 - 8:01 PM

I am a new, but very old member. I am new to photography and therefore very much of an amateur. I have taken this up as I see it as a challenge in my retirement particularly taking part in the various competitions organised on this site. I have spent all I could on a camera on the basis that if I progress then I may have the appropriate DSLR without having to purchase more equipment. My camera is a Nikon D300s with some second hand lenses AF Nikkor 35-70 and 70-210. I hope to receive some training at my local college. I look forward to learning more from members of this site and hopefully in the fullness of time I can give something back.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    5 Jan 2010 - 8:01 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

SuziBlue
    SuziBlue  1116195 forum posts Scotland10 Constructive Critique Points
    5 Jan 2010 - 8:12 PM

Bob welcome to the site Smile You give something just by being here and taking part so you're already part of the family. Not a Nikon person myself but plenty are and going by recent discussions you've got a very nice camera there.

We have amazing competitions here - and one every Monday night when the challenge is to take and upload photographs on a set theme between the hours of 8pm and 9pm and that's a lot of fun Smile

Glad to have you along.

RLB
    RLB e2 Member 643 forum postsRLB vcard United Kingdom
    19 Jan 2010 - 10:46 AM

Welcome Bob. If Enfield is where you live, you are not that far from me. I am a Canon man myself but you have a very nice camera there. all the best. Ray

colmar
    colmar  742 forum posts Scotland35 Constructive Critique Points
    19 Jan 2010 - 12:08 PM

Welcome to epz a great place to help advise and encourage everyone , good luck with the image taking ! Colin

Sweep
    Sweep  843 forum posts England
    19 Jan 2010 - 4:58 PM

Welcome Bob look forwad to seeing more of your shots.
    Barry

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.