Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

New Pentax Optio has fun 3D mode

Pete e2
13 18.7k 96 England
26 Aug 2002 11:45AM
I've just started playing with the new Pentax Optio 330RS and found the 3D mode good fun. The first pic I've taken is up in the gallery. The camera is supplied with a 3D viewer but you can simulate the effect by crossing your eyes. It takes a bit of practice. Open the gallery
pic (link here and cross your eyes as you look at it. If you get it right you will start to focus on a 3D image in the middle of the
screen (bit like those 3D pattern pics of the 80s) Don't do it for too long though ePHOTOzine cannot be held responsible for boggle-eyed viewers!)
What experiences have you had with 3D. Manufacturers over the years have tried loads of methods to get us to see 3D pictures(remember the Vivitar Q-Dos lens? Nimslo? Sun Page 3 models? Have you seen the Imax cinema?)

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

BOB S 12 2.6k
26 Aug 2002 4:38PM
Had look at your tomatoes (sorry about that) now all I can see is 8 tomatoes and two computer screens !!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.