Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

New Photography Project

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
3 Jan 2010 - 11:55 AM

I noticed quite a few people have set themselves some nice projects this year:
365 days photo project
31 days photo project
5 miles radius photo project
etc etc......

Have you set yourself any project for the new year? If so, what have you planned?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
3 Jan 2010 - 11:55 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

User_Removed
3 Jan 2010 - 12:01 PM

Quote:

Have you set yourself any project for the new year? If so, what have you planned?

"How many pubs can I visit/photograph in one day before I can no longer press the shutter button" project Smile

whipspeed
whipspeed e2 Member 104047 forum postswhipspeed vcard United Kingdom22 Constructive Critique Points
3 Jan 2010 - 12:28 PM

Quote: Quote:

Have you set yourself any project for the new year? If so, what have you planned?"How many pubs can I visit/photograph in one day before I can no longer press the shutter button" project

Now that sounds like a project, mind you, my hubby says I'm a cheap date as it usually only takes a couple of southern comforts before I'm incapacitated Smile So I'd only do 1 at a time Smile
My project, if I get round to it with everything else going on this year is Northamptonshire Churches.

CaptivePhotons
CaptivePhotons e2 Member 111561 forum postsCaptivePhotons vcard England2 Constructive Critique Points
3 Jan 2010 - 12:36 PM

A 365 project of one photograph a day from my allotment.

sherlob
sherlob e2 Member 82346 forum postssherlob vcard United Kingdom125 Constructive Critique Points
3 Jan 2010 - 12:36 PM

Would like to do more on my existing 'time in the landscape' project - especially on a sub theme of paradox. I have a whole bunch of ideas, just no time to develop them.

Thats the thing with personal projects - there are no deadlines to meet, and no one says you only should have one.

All the best for the new year,

Adam

digicammad
digicammad  1121988 forum posts United Kingdom37 Constructive Critique Points
3 Jan 2010 - 12:41 PM

I haven't planned anything yet but I would like to make time to try some painting with light. I'm a little short of inspiration at the moment, for interesting places far enough away from light pollution and where I wouldn't attract unwelcome attention. Smile

Ian

Nick_w
Nick_w e2 Member 73906 forum postsNick_w vcard England99 Constructive Critique Points
3 Jan 2010 - 12:51 PM

I intend to continue with my 5 mile radius project, tho I may open it up to 10 miles.

I also want to master strobe photography, so I have a few ideas in that direction.

A 365 day project would probably lead to a divorce !

Last Modified By Nick_w at 3 Jan 2010 - 12:53 PM
CaptivePhotons
CaptivePhotons e2 Member 111561 forum postsCaptivePhotons vcard England2 Constructive Critique Points
3 Jan 2010 - 12:55 PM

I'm also contemplating a 'picture a day' in the workplace.

ade_mcfade
ade_mcfade e2 Member 1014843 forum postsade_mcfade vcard England216 Constructive Critique Points
3 Jan 2010 - 1:54 PM

I'm on the "take V Redundancy at work and try to make a living from taking photos/teaching photography" project this year.

newfocus
newfocus  8644 forum posts United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
3 Jan 2010 - 2:28 PM

Best of luck ade - I haven't regretted leaving full time employment behind last year (at least not so far Wink ) and I hope it works out well for you.

My project this year's not to have a project - I just want to spend a bit of time going out and shooting whatever I see.

Last Modified By newfocus at 3 Jan 2010 - 2:29 PM
TheRead
TheRead  5 United Kingdom
3 Jan 2010 - 3:28 PM

I'm planning to take a photo a month in South Wales for a 2011 calendar for my wife to give away to promote her business

f8
f8  119169 forum posts England22 Constructive Critique Points
3 Jan 2010 - 3:41 PM

With six pubs a day shutting countrywide my project is to record inside and out of likely pubs in my area for posterity,not too demanding but worthwhile and interesting.

rowarrior
rowarrior  64350 forum posts Scotland9 Constructive Critique Points
3 Jan 2010 - 8:26 PM

I'm doing a 365 of alternative toy pics, and finding out the bravest place I'm willing to try and take a photo!

Last Modified By rowarrior at 3 Jan 2010 - 8:27 PM
ade_mcfade
ade_mcfade e2 Member 1014843 forum postsade_mcfade vcard England216 Constructive Critique Points
3 Jan 2010 - 10:38 PM

Quote: I just want to spend a bit of time going out and shooting whatever I see.

The best project of them all Wink

Ryan87
Ryan87  434 forum posts England
7 Jan 2010 - 11:11 PM

I'm yet to set myself a project, but I'm thinking about trying to photograph as many bird species as possible during the course of the year.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.