Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

New Photography Project

Coleslaw e2
9 13.4k 28 Wales
3 Jan 2010 11:55AM
I noticed quite a few people have set themselves some nice projects this year:
365 days photo project
31 days photo project
5 miles radius photo project
etc etc......

Have you set yourself any project for the new year? If so, what have you planned?

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

User_Removed 12 7.3k 6 United Kingdom
3 Jan 2010 12:01PM

Quote:

Have you set yourself any project for the new year? If so, what have you planned?

"How many pubs can I visit/photograph in one day before I can no longer press the shutter button" project Smile
whipspeed e2
10 4.1k 22 United Kingdom
3 Jan 2010 12:28PM

Quote:Quote:

Have you set yourself any project for the new year? If so, what have you planned?"How many pubs can I visit/photograph in one day before I can no longer press the shutter button" project

Now that sounds like a project, mind you, my hubby says I'm a cheap date as it usually only takes a couple of southern comforts before I'm incapacitated Smile So I'd only do 1 at a time Smile
My project, if I get round to it with everything else going on this year is Northamptonshire Churches.
CaptivePhotons 11 1.6k 2 England
3 Jan 2010 12:36PM
A 365 project of one photograph a day from my allotment.
sherlob e2
8 2.4k 126 United Kingdom
3 Jan 2010 12:36PM
Would like to do more on my existing 'time in the landscape' project - especially on a sub theme of paradox. I have a whole bunch of ideas, just no time to develop them.

Thats the thing with personal projects - there are no deadlines to meet, and no one says you only should have one.

All the best for the new year,

Adam
digicammad 11 22.0k 37 United Kingdom
3 Jan 2010 12:41PM
I haven't planned anything yet but I would like to make time to try some painting with light. I'm a little short of inspiration at the moment, for interesting places far enough away from light pollution and where I wouldn't attract unwelcome attention. Smile

Ian
Nick_w e2
7 4.1k 99 England
3 Jan 2010 12:51PM
I intend to continue with my 5 mile radius project, tho I may open it up to 10 miles.

I also want to master strobe photography, so I have a few ideas in that direction.

A 365 day project would probably lead to a divorce !
CaptivePhotons 11 1.6k 2 England
3 Jan 2010 12:55PM
I'm also contemplating a 'picture a day' in the workplace.
ade_mcfade e2
10 15.1k 216 England
3 Jan 2010 1:54PM
I'm on the "take V Redundancy at work and try to make a living from taking photos/teaching photography" project this year.
newfocus 8 644 2 United Kingdom
3 Jan 2010 2:28PM
Best of luck ade - I haven't regretted leaving full time employment behind last year (at least not so far Wink ) and I hope it works out well for you.

My project this year's not to have a project - I just want to spend a bit of time going out and shooting whatever I see.
TheRead 5 1 United Kingdom
3 Jan 2010 3:28PM
I'm planning to take a photo a month in South Wales for a 2011 calendar for my wife to give away to promote her business
f8 11 9.2k 22 England
3 Jan 2010 3:41PM
With six pubs a day shutting countrywide my project is to record inside and out of likely pubs in my area for posterity,not too demanding but worthwhile and interesting.
rowarrior 6 4.4k 9 Scotland
3 Jan 2010 8:26PM
I'm doing a 365 of alternative toy pics, and finding out the bravest place I'm willing to try and take a photo!
ade_mcfade e2
10 15.1k 216 England
3 Jan 2010 10:38PM

Quote:I just want to spend a bit of time going out and shooting whatever I see.

The best project of them all Wink
Ryan87 4 34 England
7 Jan 2010 11:11PM
I'm yet to set myself a project, but I'm thinking about trying to photograph as many bird species as possible during the course of the year.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.