Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

new site

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    dangertaylor
    31 May 2012 - 6:47 PM

i made myself a very simple portfolio site (www.tierataylorphotography.com)

its a little too simple for my liking (not layout wise, but interface wise when im loading pictures, etc)

are there any good portfolio sites that are low in price, and provide hosting?

any feedback is appreciated as well Smile

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    31 May 2012 - 6:47 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

KarenFB
    KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 84293 forum posts England163 Constructive Critique Points
    31 May 2012 - 6:50 PM

I'm afraid your link says 'the address is not valid'!

Last Modified By KarenFB at 31 May 2012 - 6:50 PM
    saltireblue
    saltireblue Site Moderator 43958 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway26 Constructive Critique Points
    31 May 2012 - 6:50 PM

Quote: I'm afraid your link says the 'address is not valid'!

ditto

dangertaylor
    31 May 2012 - 6:51 PM

oops..

lets try that again www.tierataylorphotography.com

KarenFB
    KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 84293 forum posts England163 Constructive Critique Points
    31 May 2012 - 6:53 PM

That's better!

I quite like the simplicity!

MarkBroughton
    31 May 2012 - 6:56 PM

Yes the link didnt work for me either, but a quick google search brings up your site. Some really nice images in there. I have tried a few, and the ones I would recommend are Photium and Foliopic which are both very reasonably priced, are easy to setup and have lots of options to customise to your liking. They look very professional too. Lots of folk on here have either sites.

Welcome to epz too Smile Hope you get as much out of the site as I have and continue to...

Mark

Last Modified By MarkBroughton at 31 May 2012 - 6:59 PM
    dangertaylor
    31 May 2012 - 7:01 PM

well thanks Smile

i just heard about foliopic yesterday and it caught my interest, i'll have to look into both of those

as for set up, im fairly advanced, so that parts not an issue.. well.. maybe its the current issue since its such a simple site and i cant control much of it Tongue

speedprint
    31 May 2012 - 7:15 PM

HI
    TRY THIS FANTASTIC VALUE FOR MONEY.
    http://www.luxipics.com/
    REGARDS
    JEFF

marctowler
    31 May 2012 - 8:31 PM

Well hi guys, this is the first time I have really posted on here. If you wanted to drop me a private message on here with a few details of what you would want the site to do and I could give you a quick and easy quote to include hosting costs and the like Smile

dangertaylor
    1 Jun 2012 - 3:05 PM

i should also mention im only paying about $20-$25 a year for this site.. so i guess that would come into the deciding factor when switching my portfolio over

Pete
    Pete Site Moderator 1318450 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
    1 Jun 2012 - 3:09 PM

foliopic is one of our products and we can help you if you get stuck setting it up. Even the basic version is more expensive than you're currently paying though, but it looks like it would have many more features than you currently have.

Last Modified By Pete at 1 Jun 2012 - 3:10 PM
    dangertaylor
    1 Jun 2012 - 3:13 PM

the setting up is no problem, luckily. my next idea is to just code my own site and have full control of everything. im already doing it for my other website (not photography related), so i may as well do it for both haha.

otherwise.. maybe just an overhaul of my current page is in order, and maybe emailing them to find out about more storage.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.