Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

New V5 Gallery Beta - Open to Everyone!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    davidburleson
    davidburleson ePHOTOzine Staff 72302 forum postsdavidburleson vcard United Kingdom
    2 Dec 2010 - 11:27 AM

Hi Everyone,

Pete announced a few days ago that we have completed the new V5 Gallery and we were looking for beta testers to have a good look through it to provide feedback in a closed beta session. Thank you to everyone who contributed to the beta so far.

We would now like to open the beta to everyone else. The point of the beta is to get everyone's feedback on the new upgraded gallery as well as hopefully find a few more bugs that might have been overlooked by ourselves and the current beta testers.

To access the new beta gallery go to http://beta.ephotozine.com/gallery . There is also a forum discussion on the beta site regarding the changes at http://beta.ephotozine.com/forums/topic/gallery-beta-test-85686 . So feel free to have a browse and use the report system on the beta site to report any bugs or feedback that you have regarding the new upgrade gallery.

We look forward to everyone's contribution and feedback to the beta to ensure that the new gallery is the best it can be.

Thanks,
    David

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    2 Dec 2010 - 11:27 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

ketch
    ketch e2 Member 6770 forum postsketch vcard Turks and Caicos Islands50 Constructive Critique Points
    2 Dec 2010 - 8:39 PM

Just had a very quick look around - looks and works well - but point size you are using there is way too small (I recon its down to ten or less) you certainly won't win any awards for accessibility if you stick with this size.

Change is always quite scary - but this still felt familiar enough - no spell check on image comments which would be good - and difficult to find where to vote but that will be a one off problem.

Did't find any bugs - not sure why I am feedbacking here anyway it bumps the thread.

Will have a closer look when tiem allows.

Cheers

MrsS
    MrsS  74527 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
    2 Dec 2010 - 8:46 PM

YAY!!!! We now have a Junior Gallery Awards tab!!! Smile Smile

Thanks Guys!

JJGEE
    JJGEE  96216 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
    2 Dec 2010 - 8:51 PM

Quote: YAY!!!! We now have a Junior Gallery Awards tab!!! Smile Smile

What are the odds that it was your suggestion in the first place Wink

MrsS
    MrsS  74527 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
    2 Dec 2010 - 10:21 PM

maybe! Wink Wink

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.