Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

new website

having a go at this again macleansmonomoments.foliopic.com

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

miked70 6 225 3 South Africa
14 May 2012 6:33AM
still have not found your site
BTW do you think anyone will get your URL right?
way to long!!!!
Ewanneil 4 1.1k 2 Scotland
14 May 2012 7:26AM
I just copied and pasted your URL and it opened fine for me. Obviously your site is still a work in progress but I think it will be excellent when it has more substance. I wasn't so keen on the opening slide show. It took too long for the images to change and because your design is quite minimal I wasn't really sure what there was to keep me on the home page.

I also felt it was a bit strange that when you click on a thumbnail you link to a large size version of the image but when you click on that you get taken to a medium size version and then back to the large one again. Each time you do this a new tab opens. I just felt it would be simpler to link from the thumbnail to the large version and from there back to the gallery. I feel you are in danger of making your visitors work too hard to navigate their way around which would be a shame because you have some excellent work on show.

Good luck with your endeavours.

Ewan
Carrera_c 5 271 3 United Kingdom
14 May 2012 11:36AM
Quite a simple layout and easy enough to navigate.

If I could I would try to move the search bar so that it sits in line with the menu, think that will look a little better and minimize 'dead space'.

Speaking of dead space, the slideshow has a rather large gap above and below it, Is is possible to make these gaps a little bit smaller?
robinchun 3 5 England
14 May 2012 8:35PM
Can't get to your site..leads to foliopic homepage!

Robin

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.