Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

New website up!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    meercat
    meercat  5278 forum posts United Kingdom
    10 Mar 2010 - 4:25 PM

Hi all, I've just built my new website and I'd appreciate you comments on it.

So far it is just for showing off pics but if/when I start selling my skills I will be using it for that.

Cheers in advance.

Ash

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    10 Mar 2010 - 4:25 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

miked70
    miked70  5225 forum posts South Africa3 Constructive Critique Points
    12 Mar 2010 - 7:11 AM

nice site,good layout but would drop the fancy text not in your name but what you read ie about me not all monitors have good pixel ratio and it can be difficult to read. drop the copyright,any good ps operator can remove it resize to 70 dpi and max 300x300 from that you cant do to much. nice shots by the way.

nishad1994
    17 Mar 2010 - 2:41 PM

Hi Guys, Even I have started a new website .... Smile I would like if it a lot if you check it give your feedback on it ..... or you can even check my EPZ portfolio !! -My Website

But I have better photographs on my EPZ portfolio !! Smile

Nishad

newfocus
    newfocus  7644 forum posts United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    17 Mar 2010 - 3:04 PM

I agree about the text personally but it looks great otherwise and I like the fade-in images which add a little interest without slowing down the navigation.

My only other observation is that your navigation does depend entirely on Javascript which even these days may limit your search engine visibility and the ability for some folks to see your shots. Best practice would be to ensure navigation works without javascript too if you can. It worked great for me though (tested under Firefox 3.5/Ubuntu Linux).

meercat
    meercat  5278 forum posts United Kingdom
    17 Mar 2010 - 3:17 PM

Thanks for the input guys, I will have to work on the site (to be honest I built it in one very distracted afternoon) was hoping I would be able to get away with a quick site rather than a well made one, guess I'll actually have to spend some time on it instead, oh well Smile

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.