Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

New Year Resolution

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

User_Removed
6 Dec 2012 - 7:45 PM

My New Year Resolution is going to be: "Never respond to anyone on ePz who asks what the best camera is for.....?"

What will yours be?

And will you stick to it?

Last Modified By User_Removed at 6 Dec 2012 - 7:45 PM
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
6 Dec 2012 - 7:45 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

paulcookphotography

Haha, I like it!

For me it's not a resolution as such, but I want to travel a bit more next year and spend less time working at the computer. Seems like I hardly got out and about much this year

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1315370 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
6 Dec 2012 - 8:03 PM

Give up the drugs Smile

Last Modified By Paul Morgan at 6 Dec 2012 - 8:03 PM
User_Removed
6 Dec 2012 - 8:08 PM

1920 x 1200

NaturesHaven
NaturesHaven e2 Member 2253 forum postsNaturesHaven vcard England5 Constructive Critique Points
6 Dec 2012 - 8:31 PM

Enjoy 2013 just like I've enjoyed 2012............I know next year is going to be a great year, just me and my hubby, the cats, chickens, fish, dogs, the birds, travelling to see friends in Norfolk and photographing the wildlife on the farm............all 8,000 + acres of it............my idea of heaven...........keep us slim and fit..........GrinGrinGrinGrinGrin

Roll On 2013...............................GrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrin

We enjoy our lives...............we have happy lives and our animals are a very big part of that happy life.............

Be positive peeps and enjoy Christmas...........SmileSmileSmile

paulcookphotography

Quote: 1920 x 1200

Haha, very good!

GarethRobinson
GarethRobinson e2 Member 8992 forum postsGarethRobinson vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
6 Dec 2012 - 8:47 PM

Keep taken the meds so I can relate to the epz members forum posts. I see no reason to leave epz and join facebook, it's all here...lol

AlexandraSD
6 Dec 2012 - 11:17 PM

2012 has been an amazing year, full of ups and downs, surprises and shocks, tears and laughter, sometimes both at the same time.

Much of the same for 2013 please, if i remain sane by the end of 2013 then thats an achievement in itself Grin

paulcookphotography

Quote: 2012 has been an amazing year, full of ups and downs, surprises and shocks, tears and laughter, sometimes both at the same time.

Yep, same for me. The last 6 weeks or so has seen many ups and downs. Not to ignore the losses, but the ups really have made it better. If anything, i look forward to next year and paying attention to whats really important, as sometimes its too late or not soon enough

Last Modified By paulcookphotography at 7 Dec 2012 - 1:37 AM
AlexandraSD
7 Dec 2012 - 2:30 AM

Agree, im pretty excited about 2013, this year has been very memorable and kind, the best 12 months i have had in years, i made some big choices and carried then all along with relative ease. I cannot foretell what 2013 will bring, but right now i am only 13 months away from my 40th birthday yet i am as agile and as fit now as i was when i was in my 20's, i am still in the habit of climbing things, i bounce over fences and gates in a 1 handed leap and i can still jump through my legs (left foot in right hand, jump!!!)!!! Not really too bothered about getting old because i am old already, but mentally, well i am definitely immature, and i have no intentions of growing up yet, though i have matured a lot in the last 12 months in some respect, but im still learning this thing called life, its complicated Grin

As for paying attention to whats important, seeing my nieces and nephews grow and develop has been a joy, little nelly is like the sister i never had, she is my shadow, and frequent poser, my goddaughter sophia is now 18 months old and learning fast, in english and polish, she is adorable and mw my second shadow, frequently calling my name out even when i am not around, and reece is just a really sweet lad, very funny and totally obsessed with r2d2, which i had a hand in Wink they are getting my full attention this christmas to make up for previous years, the crappy ones. Yeah, watching those three blossom has been a privilege and if i only make one resolution next year, its to spend more quality time with them and capturing their characters more often.

Ade_Osman
Ade_Osman e2 Member 114521 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
7 Dec 2012 - 5:09 AM

I have to survive 2012 before I think about 2013 Sad

Big Bri
Big Bri  1315586 forum posts United Kingdom
7 Dec 2012 - 8:41 AM

1920 x 1200 x 2

Wink

puertouk
puertouk  21072 forum posts United Kingdom17 Constructive Critique Points
7 Dec 2012 - 9:59 AM

Try and cut costs. My flaming computer decided to die on me. Spending 3,000 pounds on it and only 18 month old, I am not a happy chappy! Sad Tongue Its now been down for over a month! Intel were absolutely brilliant in sorting a new CPU (980 Extreme) which cost me 800 pounds, but Intel sent a new one out free of charge within a week. Unfortunately it was not the CPU, but now things pointed to the motherboard. The engineer who built my PC has been out 3 times and so far has cost me 200. On the other hand, Asus, who I purchased my motherboard, Asus Rampage III Extreme, 300 pounds and graphics card 250 pounds. Asus have messed me around for over 3 weeks then inform me I need an RMA from Eclipse computers, who sold me all the parts to build the computer. Why didn't they tell me this when I contacted them in the first place? I sent an Email to Eclipse over a week ago and still have had no reply. The 3 year warranty Asus proudly tell everyone is only a limited warranty and a repair warranty, not replacement! This would mean sending the motherboard to the UK for repairs, then waiting to get it back! So, Id be lucky to see it again for at least 6 weeks if Im lucky. So, word of warning, do not purchase anything from Eclipse Computers or Asus. I've struggled so much to find a motherboard to replace the Asus, but hopefully I've tracked a Gigabyte in Gran Canaria for 407. Oh, and the moral of this story is, I've lost over 4,000 in business revenue because I cannot run my business without my PC!!! So, if Im lucky, by the time I get my PC up and running this little escapade will have cost me around 6,000!!!! TongueSad

tezquirk
tezquirk  227 forum posts United Kingdom
7 Dec 2012 - 12:24 PM

Get out with the Camera more often, And win the Lottery , Not in that particular order . SmileSmileSmileTongue

Tez.

mikehit
mikehit  56474 forum posts United Kingdom9 Constructive Critique Points
7 Dec 2012 - 12:43 PM

Resolution for Puertouk: get a back-up computer as well as a back-up camera. Wink

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.