Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Night Course A Level Photography

norick1 9 31
10 May 2006 2:56AM
Hi,

I did the A Level course at Norton College in Sheffield afew years back, but that was the year it finnished, I think they only do as level now. If you get a courses magazine from whsmith it should have all the photography courses listed. The tutors are very good, but it was still mainly film when I took the course so i'm not sure what the are like for digital courses. Although I have done a photoshop course and that was ok but not brilliant.

Lizz

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

wotashot 11 2.2k
10 May 2006 3:03AM
To be honest (and without sounding like a right big headed *****) the courses I have seen are a bit basic - I'm after Something at the equivalent to A Level Photography (or as near as) and preferably with some digital involvement and it must be in the evenings. The actual course I have my eyes on is the one I need the a level to get on to.

jamie
whipspeed e2
10 4.1k 22 United Kingdom
10 May 2006 3:37AM
I did C&G 1 last year and it was very basic, even for meSmile

Just seen your Kart shot in PM. I had one in two months ago, got 100 in Jessops vouchers, so keep you eye on the post.
wotashot 11 2.2k
10 May 2006 3:41AM
Sigh - This is annoying now, I'm gonna have to go to smiths and look at it aren't I?

Jamie
whipspeed e2
10 4.1k 22 United Kingdom
10 May 2006 3:43AM
Won't be out yet, subscribers get it early & they'll send you a free copy. So you can look at it in Smiths & then wait for the freebie.
simont 10 2.2k 4 England
10 May 2006 3:43AM
You tight fisted Yorkshire man, go buy the bloody thing!
wotashot 11 2.2k
10 May 2006 3:45AM
Buy the mag just to find out what your all winding me up about? lol

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.