Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Night Course A Level Photography

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

norick1
norick1  831 forum posts
10 May 2006 - 2:56 AM

Hi,

I did the A Level course at Norton College in Sheffield afew years back, but that was the year it finnished, I think they only do as level now. If you get a courses magazine from whsmith it should have all the photography courses listed. The tutors are very good, but it was still mainly film when I took the course so i'm not sure what the are like for digital courses. Although I have done a photoshop course and that was ok but not brilliant.

Lizz

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
10 May 2006 - 2:56 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

wotashot
wotashot  102249 forum posts
10 May 2006 - 3:03 AM

To be honest (and without sounding like a right big headed *****) the courses I have seen are a bit basic - I'm after Something at the equivalent to A Level Photography (or as near as) and preferably with some digital involvement and it must be in the evenings. The actual course I have my eyes on is the one I need the a level to get on to.

jamie

whipspeed
whipspeed e2 Member 94038 forum postswhipspeed vcard United Kingdom22 Constructive Critique Points
10 May 2006 - 3:37 AM

I did C&G 1 last year and it was very basic, even for meSmile

Just seen your Kart shot in PM. I had one in two months ago, got 100 in Jessops vouchers, so keep you eye on the post.

wotashot
10 May 2006 - 3:41 AM

Sigh - This is annoying now, I'm gonna have to go to smiths and look at it aren't I?

Jamie

whipspeed
whipspeed e2 Member 94038 forum postswhipspeed vcard United Kingdom22 Constructive Critique Points
10 May 2006 - 3:43 AM

Won't be out yet, subscribers get it early & they'll send you a free copy. So you can look at it in Smiths & then wait for the freebie.

simont
simont  102248 forum posts England4 Constructive Critique Points
10 May 2006 - 3:43 AM

You tight fisted Yorkshire man, go buy the bloody thing!

wotashot
10 May 2006 - 3:45 AM

Buy the mag just to find out what your all winding me up about? lol

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.