Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Nik software

iancrowson e2
4 211 129 United Kingdom
27 Mar 2013 2:18PM
I've just used promo code DZISER and got all six for $126.65 which must be good.
Ian

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Gundog 1 624 Scotland
28 Mar 2013 9:05AM

Quote:If you previously bought any of these plugins, Google isnít going to leave you in the cold for already having dropped a lot of money. If you purchased any individual plugin within the last five years, you get the entire collection for free. If you spent more than $149 on plugins since February 22nd of this year, youíll be refunded the difference.

That just has to be one of the most ethical approaches ever taken in relation to photo-processing software.

Let's hope Google take over Adobe soon!
Phil_Restan 9 280 9 Scotland
30 Mar 2013 8:21PM

Quote:If you previously bought any of these plugins, Google isnít going to leave you in the cold for already having dropped a lot of money. If you purchased any individual plugin within the last five years, you get the entire collection for free. If you spent more than $149 on plugins since February 22nd of this year, youíll be refunded the difference.

That just has to be one of the most ethical approaches ever taken in relation to photo-processing software.

Let's hope Google take over Adobe soon!

Yes and it is genuine, bought Silver Efex pro 1 nearly 4 years ago, I sent an email to Google/Nik on Thursday and got the free download link yesterdayGrinGrinGrinGrin
KenTaylor e2
10 3.0k 2 United Kingdom
31 Mar 2013 8:35PM

Quote:I sent an email to Google/Nik on Thursday and got the free download link yesterdayGrinGrinGrinGrin

Do you have the address for that ?
russellsnr 10 93 United Kingdom
31 Mar 2013 8:47PM

Quote:I sent an email to Google/Nik on Thursday and got the free download link yesterdayGrinGrinGrinGrin

Check your junk email folder that you registered or purchased your product with.
Or try http://support.google.com/nikcollection/answer/3001375?hl=en&ref_topic=3000981

Russ
Phil_Restan 9 280 9 Scotland
31 Mar 2013 10:26PM

Quote:I sent an email to Google/Nik on Thursday and got the free download link yesterday

I did it via the "contact us" on the Nik site. This is the address I got back from them.

supportus@niksoftware.com
KenTaylor e2
10 3.0k 2 United Kingdom
31 Mar 2013 11:12PM
Thanks for the links.
Will give that a punt.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.