Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Nikon competition! Win Tickets!!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    MattGrayson
    28 Nov 2008 - 7:21 PM

The Royal Albert Hall is infamous for music events such as the Proms and various Rock Legends in concert but from 2-7th December it will be transformed into a sporting arena for the BlackRock Masters Tennis.

This event sees some of the greatest players of all time, including John McEnroe and Pete Sampras, go head to head competing in a round robin tournament to see who will be crowned Champion of Champions. Other players include Stefan Edberg and Goran Ivanisevic among others.

For more information on the event and the players visit www.theblackrockmasters.com.

To celebrate Nikonís sponsorship of the BlackRock Masters Tennis, we have 3 pairs of tickets up for grabs.

They are for:
    Friday 5th December x 1 pair
    Saturday 6th December x 1 pair
    Sunday 7th December x 1 pair

All you have to do to enter is email me at matt@ephotozine.com before 12pm, Tuesday the 2nd December.
    Specify your name, address (to send tickets to), telephone number and email address (CTRL + C makes my life easier) along with your preference of date to attend. Maximum number of tickets is two per winner, so specify whether you'd like 1 or 2 tickets.

Any entries with incorrect information or missing information will be excluded, any entrants received after 9am (even if sent before 9am) will be excluded, one entry per ePHOTOzine member. Please don't flood my inbox, any duplicate emails will be deleted with the original so please play fair...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    28 Nov 2008 - 7:21 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.