Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Nikon Competition. Win tickets here.

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    MattGrayson
    9 Apr 2008 - 4:50 PM

To celebrate its sponsorship of the FINA World Swimming Championships, Nikon is offering ePHOTOzine readers the chance to attend this weekend.

Ten tickets are up for grabs for either the morning of Saturday 12th April or Sunday 13th April. The morning event starts at 9am.

Six tickets are also available for the afternoon of Saturday 12th April or Sunday 13th April. The afternoon event starts at 4.30pm on Saturday and 3pm on Sunday.

All you have to do to enter is email me at matt@ephotozine.com before 9am, Thursday the 10th April.
    Specify your name, address (to send tickets to), telephone number and email address (CTRL + C makes my life easierWink) along with your preference of date to attend. Maximum number of tickets is two per winner, so specify whether you'd like 1 or 2 tickets.

Take a look at the Nikon website for more details. www.nikon.co.uk

Any entries with incorrect information or missing information will be excluded, any entrants received after 9am (even if sent before 9am) will be excluded, one entry per ePHOTOzine member. Please don't flood my inbox, any duplicate emails will be deleted with the original so please play fair... Smile

Last Modified By Moderator Team at 9 Apr 2008 - 9:05 PM
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    9 Apr 2008 - 4:50 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

sidaorb
    sidaorb  83857 forum posts England2 Constructive Critique Points
    9 Apr 2008 - 6:34 PM

Matt,

Just noticed we have to email you by the 10th May for an event on the 12th / 13th April !! Wink

Pete
    Pete Site Moderator 1318442 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
    9 Apr 2008 - 9:06 PM

Cheers Carl, I've amended.

MattGrayson
    9 Apr 2008 - 11:03 PM

oops... Looking at the wrong month on the calendar. Sorry. Smile

Bumped to help recent arrivals.. Smile

MattGrayson
    10 Apr 2008 - 8:53 AM

Last few minutes, peeps... Smile

Pete
    Pete Site Moderator 1318442 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
    10 Apr 2008 - 9:18 AM

Little response to this and it's free. Here's what the Manchester 2008 web site say about the event.

Quote: “Don’t miss out!” is the message from the organisers of the FINA World Swimming Championships as the tickets go on sale tomorrow. (1st September) With every previous major swimming event in the UK being a sell out, tickets are due to sell very fast for this once in a lifetime opportunity to see world class swimming in a specially built pool in the MEN Arena!
    The 9-13th April 2008 will be first time a World Championships has been held in the UK and it is Britain’s biggest swimming event since the sell out 2002 Commonwealth Games. 650 elite swimmers from 120 countries will be in Manchester for the 5 day event which will be the only chance to see a world class event before the Olympics in Beijing.

Full details here

digipix76
    digipix76  7577 forum posts England
    10 Apr 2008 - 10:36 AM

Yahooooo! Just got an email from Matt, won 2 tickets for me and the lad Smile Hope we can take pics!

csurry
    csurry  129230 forum posts92 Constructive Critique Points
    10 Apr 2008 - 10:44 AM

Quote: Yahooooo! Just got an email from Matt, won 2 tickets for me and the lad Hope we can take pics!

Only if you have a Nikon Wink

digipix76
    digipix76  7577 forum posts England
    10 Apr 2008 - 10:52 AM

Bugger!

csurry
    csurry  129230 forum posts92 Constructive Critique Points
    10 Apr 2008 - 11:42 AM

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Would have loved to have gone, but had other plans. Bit short notice I suppose is why so little interest.

Quite amazing the construction that went on to build the two pools in the MEN arena

hobbs
    hobbs  101222 forum posts United Kingdom
    10 Apr 2008 - 3:34 PM

Quote: Quite amazing the construction that went on to build the two pools in the MEN arena

Especialy when they realized that they had dug the oylimpic pool a bit short part way through. :o))

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.