Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Nikon D3200 or Canon EOS 550D ?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Sooty_1
Sooty_1 Critique Team 41175 forum posts United Kingdom196 Constructive Critique Points
25 Nov 2012 - 6:54 PM

I wouldn't consider a D3xxx or D5xxx an upgrade from a D300.

What does the new camera offer that you can't do with you existing camera?

Pixel-peeping doesn't count!

Nick

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
25 Nov 2012 - 6:54 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

pluckyfilly
pluckyfilly e2 Member 7282 forum postspluckyfilly vcard United Kingdom33 Constructive Critique Points
25 Nov 2012 - 8:34 PM

I am trying to go lighter and thats about it really

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1314893 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
25 Nov 2012 - 9:11 PM

Quote: Should have said be careful, I bought a NEX on recommendation and for me it did not feel I had a camera in my hand, obviously NOT for me

Did you not try it in the hand first.

Quote: I am trying to go lighter and thats about it really

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jackforster/2012/11/18/retro-rocket-technology-backl...

Last Modified By Paul Morgan at 25 Nov 2012 - 9:13 PM
pluckyfilly
pluckyfilly e2 Member 7282 forum postspluckyfilly vcard United Kingdom33 Constructive Critique Points
25 Nov 2012 - 9:27 PM

Nooooooo I couldn't find one in the shops so I bought off the net but remember I have mobility problems and traipsing around the shops I cannot do sadly

onetrickpony
26 Nov 2012 - 1:25 AM

The OMD feels MUCH more like a camera than the NEX and it is much lighter than any DSLR, espescially with lenses attached.

pluckyfilly
26 Nov 2012 - 8:04 AM

Quote: The OMD feels MUCH more like a camera than the NEX and it is much lighter than any DSLR, espescially with lenses attached.

that was another consideration actually but as a Nikon user for years I worry about change, thanks for your suggestion. Perhaps I should reconsider my next move.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.