Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Nikon D600

26 Nov 2012 5:44PM

Quote:I am keeping my eye on the price of the Nikon D600 daily waiting for a little more price drop,

Until midnight tonight 1,470 with a 2 TB external hard drive at WEX.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

26 Nov 2012 7:50PM

Quote: yesterday I read that the camera has severe dust issues this person tested it taking 500 shots of a white piece of paper and it progressively got worse and he had not changed the lense so it was obvious to be coming from the camera itself.

Was the dust coming from from inside the camera Smile
Every time the mirror lifts it first blows some air forward, some then gets sucked back into the semi vacuum, and the air movements reverse when the mirror falls.
If there was dust on the lens rear element, in the mirror box, or the lens was not airtight it is by no means certain dust was coming from a defect in the camera.
Edit - found the link on dpreview - the lens is a 50mm f1.8D which is neither airtight or has a lens mount gasket.
dpreview found far less dust after 4 weeks use http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/nikon-d600/12
26 Nov 2012 8:20PM

Quote:Edit - found the link on dpreview - the lens is a 50mm f1.8D which is neither airtight or has a lens mount gasket.
dpreview found far less dust after 4 weeks use http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/nikon-d600/12

Having looked again at the video the set up illustrates even lighting on the white card subject.
The video shows uneven blotchy lighting on the left hand side of the image.
My money is on this source you trust being a troll video with less than 1 out of 10 for credibility on close examination.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.