Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Nikon or Canon DSLR Users Wanted...

joshwa e2
4 710 United Kingdom
8 Nov 2011 4:46PM
Hi,

If you're relatively new to Digital SLRs or haven't quite figured out how to get the most out of you Digital SLR, then please get in touch with me (PM would be great) as we may be able to help you out.

Thanks

Josh

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JJGEE 9 6.4k 18 England
8 Nov 2011 5:10PM

Quote:or haven't quite figured out how to get the most out of you Digital SLR

That is me... but not a Nikon / Canon user !
franken e2
12 3.3k 4 Wales
8 Nov 2011 6:28PM
Perhaps it's assumed that everyone who uses Sony or Pentax know how to get the most out of their cameras?
User_Removed 5 4.6k 1 Scotland
8 Nov 2011 7:39PM
...or that they wouldn't benefit from knowing!

Tongue
ams99 Junior Member 3 65 9 England
8 Nov 2011 8:05PM
GrinGrinGrin Just made me spit tea everywhere
ams99 Junior Member 3 65 9 England
8 Nov 2011 8:06PM
Actually, i wouldn't mind knowing how to get the most out of my camera. Thing is............how much is it going to cost me?
rvoller 3 33 United Kingdom
8 Nov 2011 8:19PM
I would like to be fully in control of my DSLR.
min 3 519 United Kingdom
8 Nov 2011 8:27PM
had my canon for a year now and im still confused Grin
User_Removed 10 17.9k 8 Norway
8 Nov 2011 8:32PM
Are you sure you don't want to change the title of this thread before somebody 'Tweets' it - and you'all get sued into bankruptcy Josh!!??

Wink
robthecamman 3 1.4k United Kingdom
8 Nov 2011 10:58PM
help out in wat way mmm
8 Nov 2011 11:44PM
What is this tread about ? wanting to buy the cameras ? or telling them how to use there cameras ?Tongue
robthecamman 3 1.4k United Kingdom
9 Nov 2011 12:45AM
iv a canon450d im new to iv just built alit box from pvc pipeing from a design on google now trying to figure out ideas to set up and use it also help get use to exposeures of camera etc is this the type of thing this threads about
joshwa e2
4 710 United Kingdom
9 Nov 2011 8:53AM
It's for beginners new to Nikon (mostly) and Canon cameras. And will be giving people access to training videos which we would like covering on the site. Hopefully a win win situation if people are interested? Smile We may not be able to offer them for everyone, but if it's something you're interested please PM me and let me know what camera you have. Thanks Josh
ronnibobs 5 8 United Kingdom
9 Nov 2011 9:28AM
well im giving it a go,as they say you gotta be in it to win it. lol
mikehit e2
5 7.1k 11 United Kingdom
9 Nov 2011 11:46AM
I am a very happy Canon user, but if I was entering the DSLR market now I think I would go Nikon. This is nothing more than the internet chatter seems to fall on the side that Nikon is less into the megapixel war and seems to be concentrating on other aspects of image quality.
Even after all these years with a camera, most of the time any midrange camera (be it Canon/Nikon/Lumix) exceed my needs so the question is really academic.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.