Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Nikon P7100

User_Removed 5 4.6k 1 Scotland
18 Oct 2011 10:59AM
Just ordered a Nikon P7100 for my wife's birthday (in addition to the Kindle - don't say I'm not generous).

It was 130 cheaper on Amazon.co.uk than anywhere else I could find and the nice surprise is that, last night, they were anticipating it coming into stock on 25 October but, this morning, they say it is in stock and will be despatched immediately. Free postage as well, of course.

I will be interested to see if it is as good as the full test review in this week's AP says it is. (If SWMBO will let me get my hands on it.)

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Pete e2
13 18.7k 96 England
18 Oct 2011 11:07PM
Amazon often come up with the goods at better prices these days. Hope the Nikon delivers as expected
User_Removed 5 4.6k 1 Scotland
25 Oct 2011 7:08PM
Must say initial impressions are very favourable. A very easy camera to use - all the controls seem pretty intuitive.

She is shooting in Jpeg only at present but, even at that, an A3+ print is indistinguishable from one that might have been taken on a full-frame dSLR.

I also have to say that I am hugely impressed by the OU T189 digital photography course that she is currently studying.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.