Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

No awarded photos?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    hi14ry
    hi14ry  1 England
    10 Jan 2013 - 10:33 PM

Why have no photographs been awarded since early this morning? I don't remember that ever happening before! H x

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    10 Jan 2013 - 10:33 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Eastlands
    Eastlands e2 Member 3648 forum postsEastlands vcard Northern Ireland3 Constructive Critique Points
    10 Jan 2013 - 10:35 PM

Maybe no good ones have been uploaded, John.

hi14ry
    hi14ry  1 England
    10 Jan 2013 - 10:38 PM

Possibly John, but I've seen some really decent images today and yet no votes from Guest or Editor....just think it's strange! H x

paulcookphotography

When i was doing the guest editor slot i sometimes left it to the end of the day before going through them all

hi14ry
    hi14ry  1 England
    10 Jan 2013 - 10:52 PM

That makes sence, maybe that's what they are doing. But I do like viewing them as they come up during the day! H x

paulcookphotography

Not all GEs are UK based though, so it could be whoever it is is just having lunch Tongue

hi14ry
    hi14ry  1 England
    10 Jan 2013 - 11:12 PM

Thanks Paul, I didn't know that!!! Such a new novice member!!! Thank you H x

saltireblue
    saltireblue Site Moderator 43598 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway23 Constructive Critique Points
    11 Jan 2013 - 5:50 AM

The way I did GE was to shortlist images through the day and go back for a second look before awarding. Occasionally an image would pop up that was so blatantly good that there was no doubt in my mind and I hit the award button straight away.

Malc

tomcat
    tomcat e2 Member 85856 forum poststomcat vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
    11 Jan 2013 - 8:23 AM

This weeks Guest Editor, is out for the day, I thinkSmile

saltireblue
    saltireblue Site Moderator 43598 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway23 Constructive Critique Points
    11 Jan 2013 - 9:52 AM

Quote: This weeks Guest Editor, is out for the day, I thinkSmile

Well he should have hung a sign on the door - "Back tomorrow"Grin

Jellyfire
    Jellyfire  241 forum posts United Kingdom4 Constructive Critique Points
    11 Jan 2013 - 10:39 AM

Notice there haven't been any Editors choice or Highly commended for a few days as well. Maybe theres an editor's shindig on somewhere!

tomcat
    tomcat e2 Member 85856 forum poststomcat vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
    12 Jan 2013 - 9:10 PM

Quote: Notice there haven't been any Editors choice or Highly commended for a few days as well. Maybe theres an editor's shindig on somewhere!

Been nowt since the 7th Jan 2013Sad

I suspect that the Editor is otherwise engagedWink

keithh
    keithh  1022764 forum posts Wallis and Futuna29 Constructive Critique Points
    12 Jan 2013 - 9:19 PM

Someone should engage somebody ..... and fast.

Pete
    Pete Site Moderator 1318432 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
    12 Jan 2013 - 11:55 PM

I've been doing the normal but nothing's come up that I've wanted to award...I last caught up yesterday morning so will be carrying on from that point in the morning.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.