Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

No-one Has Mentioned The 'S' Word

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

KarenFB
KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 84281 forum postsKarenFB vcard England163 Constructive Critique Points
24 Nov 2010 - 7:34 PM

Where is it and have you got any?

Not even any uploads yet - apart from one on the main page (which was taken several years ago)! Smile

(In case you are still in the dark..................snow!)

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
24 Nov 2010 - 7:34 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318443 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
24 Nov 2010 - 7:38 PM

no s hear yet

G6DDS
G6DDS e2 Member 5231 forum postsG6DDS vcard Scotland
24 Nov 2010 - 7:42 PM

Had some today, took a while to get into work tonight with rear wheel drive. Maybe if it continues thru the night i will get sent home early!

KarenFB
KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 84281 forum postsKarenFB vcard England163 Constructive Critique Points
24 Nov 2010 - 7:43 PM

Everyone is supposed to get some by Monday!

KarenFB
24 Nov 2010 - 7:48 PM

Any images Iain? Smile

JohnParminter
24 Nov 2010 - 7:57 PM

0 degrees all day in Aberdeen woke up to a covering of snow but it has snowed on and off all day. Some of the Grampian roads around ABZ are passable with care and a few in the Cairngorms closed.

Forecast for much more until the weekend.

Should be a ton of it on the hills and will try and get among it come Friday.... Smile

JP

Last Modified By JohnParminter at 24 Nov 2010 - 7:58 PM
cantona43
cantona43 e2 Member 9885 forum postscantona43 vcard England4 Constructive Critique Points
24 Nov 2010 - 8:13 PM

Got snow in scarborough but mainly sleet we have had thunder and lightening today as well
Neil

G6DDS
G6DDS e2 Member 5231 forum postsG6DDS vcard Scotland
24 Nov 2010 - 8:17 PM

Sorry no images as i'm at work. Fingers crossed it keeps snowing and lies til Friday when i finish so i can get some pics

nik111
nik111 ePHOTOzine Staff 6322 forum postsnik111 vcard United Kingdom
24 Nov 2010 - 8:27 PM

No sign of it here in Rotherham which is good news! It is rather cold though.

JackAllTog
JackAllTog e2 Member 53627 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
24 Nov 2010 - 8:33 PM

I've been checking out all the local rambling route in staines near Heathrow just in case but working in London leaves only the weekends as possible times and anyway we never get more than a few inches for a few days. That partially accounts for our inability to drive, walk or even go to work in the beautiful stuff. How I love the North at such times.

Stonemushroom
24 Nov 2010 - 8:36 PM

Monday - Heavy snow forecast for Friday
Tuesday - Good chance of snow on Friday
Wednesday - Possible snow fall on Friday
Thursday - Really cold with possible snow showers on Friday
Friday - Bit of a nip in the air.

Yes I'm a cynical B*stard when it comes to weather forecasts.

Remember last years/this years mild winter and the hot summer the year before.

davidcollins
davidcollins e2 Member 9103 forum postsdavidcollins vcard Scotland1 Constructive Critique Points
24 Nov 2010 - 10:30 PM

img-7161.jpga shot taken a week last sunday at wanlockhead in dumfriesshire lovely deep white stuff ;o)

KarenFB
25 Nov 2010 - 5:58 AM

Quote: Remember last years/this years mild winter

Yep, I can remember being snowed in ..................and because of a chimney fire (31st December) we had to take down the chimney from pot down to grate. The house was so cold! We had to carry the rubble out by hand - tons of the stuff!

KarenFB
25 Nov 2010 - 6:00 AM

A lovely image David! I can't understand why dogs seem to love it so much! Don't their feet get cold?

Picture_Newport

No S in Gwent / Newport yet. We usually get S here.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.