Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

No-one Has Mentioned The 'S' Word

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
Picture_Newport

Still no 'S' here in the Newort / Gwent area. Starting to feel left out. Sad

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
1 Dec 2010 - 2:21 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Ewanneil
Ewanneil  31118 forum posts Scotland2 Constructive Critique Points
1 Dec 2010 - 2:35 PM

Quote: Still no 'S' here in the Newort / Gwent area. Starting to feel left out. Sad

Got so much "S" here (Scottish Borders) I'll give you some for free.

It's been snowing for 6 days now and at the moment there is a blizzard blowing snow all over the place. At least 18" deep and growing. Getting a bit fed up with it all now - the novelty has worn off.

KarenFB
KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 84168 forum postsKarenFB vcard England160 Constructive Critique Points
2 Dec 2010 - 6:58 AM

*Sigh*...........It's snowed here over night - we are now snowed in until it melts!

joolsb
joolsb e2 Member 927107 forum postsjoolsb vcard Switzerland38 Constructive Critique Points
2 Dec 2010 - 7:19 AM

Over here I'm a bit blasť about snow as it always appears in late Nov./early Dec. Total chaos on the railways, however....

...my train was four minutes late this morning.

Last Modified By joolsb at 2 Dec 2010 - 7:20 AM
mohikan22
mohikan22  102180 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
2 Dec 2010 - 8:11 AM

my kids couldnt be happier it SNOWED last night. theyre eyes are just shining with happiness Grin Grin No school and loads of snow when they woke up.

theorderingone
2 Dec 2010 - 11:51 AM

Quote: Over here I'm a bit blasť about snow as it always appears in late Nov./early Dec. Total chaos on the railways, however....

...my train was four minutes late this morning.

Can I move to Switzerland please? I've had two gigs I was supposed to be shooting cancelled as the tour buses can't get into Sheffield. Just waiting to find out if my train to Taunton tomorrow will be a sleeper service. Sad

Last Modified By theorderingone at 2 Dec 2010 - 11:51 AM
JackAllTog
JackAllTog e2 Member 53469 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
2 Dec 2010 - 12:22 PM

Finally got some in London this morning - this is waterloo at 9am img-0693-1.jpg

JJGEE
JJGEE  96103 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
2 Dec 2010 - 12:43 PM

Quote: ...my train was four minutes late this morning.

What about the airport jools?

Gatwick has been closed yesterday and today, but at least I am getting some work done as there are no aeroplanes to watch out-of-the-window :!!

Very little traffic, but what there is seem to be going along OK, but even so I might leave in a couple of hours Wink

Stonemushroom

Coventry - Finally had a slight dusting this morning, gone by lunchtime.

Not much different in Brum city centre.

Don't know what the fuss is about.

KarenFB
KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 84168 forum postsKarenFB vcard England160 Constructive Critique Points
17 Dec 2010 - 8:20 AM

Well. In the last hour we've had over an inch........................and yes! I'm snowed in! Sad

ketch
ketch e2 Member 6770 forum postsketch vcard Turks and Caicos Islands50 Constructive Critique Points
17 Dec 2010 - 8:25 AM

Morning - snowed here in Somerset (overnight) must be almost three inches and still well below freezing - so pretty much snowed in too

cats_123
cats_123 e2 Member 103957 forum postscats_123 vcard Northern Ireland24 Constructive Critique Points
17 Dec 2010 - 8:45 AM

Bangor (NI) about 3" my desktop thermometer says -3 C

dsc-5269.jpg

this morning at about 08:00am Smile

Last Modified By cats_123 at 17 Dec 2010 - 8:48 AM
KarenFB
17 Dec 2010 - 9:02 AM

I'll admit it is beautiful - but I still hate the stuff! Wink

franken
franken e2 Member 112917 forum postsfranken vcard Wales4 Constructive Critique Points
17 Dec 2010 - 9:18 AM

Really heavy snowfall here at the moment. (Vale of Glamorgan)

Ken

Stonemushroom
17 Dec 2010 - 10:23 PM

OK it finally happened, Coventry came to a standstill today.
The council didn't grit the roads because the met office said the snow was going to come down on Saturday.
The snow landed today on frozen roads and turned to ice.
Half an hour from Brum to Jnc 2 on the M6 and another hour for the last mile to my house.

Stuart

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.