Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

nobody know "Digital 4 U" ???

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    copek
    copek  1082 forum posts
    30 Jan 2010 - 7:16 PM

Does nobody know Digital 4 u???

I want to do some shopping on their web but I've never heard of them , has anyone???
    thanks
    martin

Last Modified By copek at 30 Jan 2010 - 7:17 PM
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    30 Jan 2010 - 7:16 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Coleslaw
    Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
    30 Jan 2010 - 7:19 PM

Why don't you just bump up the thread you created yesterday?

What are you trying to buy? Maybe we can suggest elsewhere that's cheaper.

Last Modified By Coleslaw at 30 Jan 2010 - 7:21 PM
    Briwooly
    Briwooly  8452 forum posts England5 Constructive Critique Points
    30 Jan 2010 - 7:25 PM

Seen the site but never bought

Brian............................................

Metalhead
    Metalhead  61876 forum posts England2 Constructive Critique Points
    30 Jan 2010 - 7:30 PM

I bought a Sigma 70-300 and a Canon remote from them via Amazon about 2 years ago. All working fine, and quick delivery. I've just ordered a Tamron 90mm macro today direct from their website.

They have their own website (which seems to be the cheapest option), an eBay site, and they sell through Amazon too. They are Hong Kong importers but they ship items from Dundee. So far they've managed to maintain their very high feedback rating on Amazon and eBay, which is why I decided to use them again for this latest purchase.

You can get some items cheaper from Onestop Digital, and comparing some of their camera "body only" prices, you can also get them cheaper in UK shops, so it's still best to shop around depending on what you're after.

copek
    copek  1082 forum posts
    30 Jan 2010 - 7:30 PM

For example
    they sell Canon Macro Flash MR 14 for 379 but in WE it costs 465
    and yesterday they had Canon 7D very cheap as well but it's no more there
    that's the reason I'm asking because it's too cheap ???

Carabosse
    Carabosse e2 Member 1139450 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
    30 Jan 2010 - 7:39 PM

Form my reading of their T&Cs, if anything goes wrong with the product they and not the manufacturer will repair it (presumably in Hong Kong).

You may want to check this out with them, before committing yourself to anything.

Last Modified By Carabosse at 30 Jan 2010 - 7:39 PM
    Metalhead
    Metalhead  61876 forum posts England2 Constructive Critique Points
    30 Jan 2010 - 7:58 PM

Quote: You may want to check this out with them, before committing yourself to anything.

I did just that on Thursday... the response was All Tamron lenses we are selling come with 1 year Tamron International Manufacture Warranty card which enables you to get free Tamron manufacture warranty service in all European countries as well as most of other countries in the world

I also enquired via eBay referring to the same statement that the lens they are selling comes with Tamron's International Warranty as advertised and not a third-party warranty, or "return to base" warranty. Again they confirmed it was Tamron's International Warranty card.

Dare say it is the same with the flash.

101148  5
    1 Oct 2010 - 2:59 PM

bought a nikon lense from them it came this week from hong kong no postage and no vat to pay and it beat a fishing coat i bought at the same time from glasgow so mutch for the royal mail

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.