Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

nobody know "Digital 4 U" ???

copek Plus
10 82
30 Jan 2010 7:16PM
Does nobody know Digital 4 u???

I want to do some shopping on their web but I've never heard of them , has anyone???
thanks
martin

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Coleslaw Plus
9 13.4k 28 Wales
30 Jan 2010 7:19PM
Why don't you just bump up the thread you created yesterday?

What are you trying to buy? Maybe we can suggest elsewhere that's cheaper.
Briwooly Plus
9 452 5 England
30 Jan 2010 7:25PM
Seen the site but never bought

Brian............................................
Metalhead
7 1.9k 2 England
30 Jan 2010 7:30PM
I bought a Sigma 70-300 and a Canon remote from them via Amazon about 2 years ago. All working fine, and quick delivery. I've just ordered a Tamron 90mm macro today direct from their website.

They have their own website (which seems to be the cheapest option), an eBay site, and they sell through Amazon too. They are Hong Kong importers but they ship items from Dundee. So far they've managed to maintain their very high feedback rating on Amazon and eBay, which is why I decided to use them again for this latest purchase.

You can get some items cheaper from Onestop Digital, and comparing some of their camera "body only" prices, you can also get them cheaper in UK shops, so it's still best to shop around depending on what you're after.
copek Plus
10 82
30 Jan 2010 7:30PM
For example
they sell Canon Macro Flash MR 14 for £379 but in WE it costs £465
and yesterday they had Canon 7D very cheap as well but it's no more there
that's the reason I'm asking because it's too cheap ???
Carabosse Plus
11 39.7k 269 England
30 Jan 2010 7:39PM
Form my reading of their T&Cs , if anything goes wrong with the product they and not the manufacturer will repair it (presumably in Hong Kong).

You may want to check this out with them, before committing yourself to anything.
Metalhead
7 1.9k 2 England
30 Jan 2010 7:58PM

Quote:You may want to check this out with them, before committing yourself to anything.

I did just that on Thursday... the response was All Tamron lenses we are selling come with 1 year Tamron International Manufacture Warranty card which enables you to get free Tamron manufacture warranty service in all European countries as well as most of other countries in the world

I also enquired via eBay referring to the same statement that the lens they are selling comes with Tamron's International Warranty as advertised and not a third-party warranty, or "return to base" warranty. Again they confirmed it was Tamron's International Warranty card.

Dare say it is the same with the flash.
1 Oct 2010 2:59PM
bought a nikon lense from them it came this week from hong kong no postage and no vat to pay and it beat a fishing coat i bought at the same time from glasgow so mutch for the royal mail

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.